- Know and comply with all ARAMARK and client policies and procedures regarding safety, security, and emergencies.
- Discusses with the Sous Chef, and as a result understands, the daily specials and ingredients.
- Offers guidance to the Prep Cooks.
- Able to work safely in a Kitchen environment.
- Fills and maintains the water levels in the steam tables.
- Restocks dishes and condiments, refills and cleans dressing cruets and keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Serves customer and removes lids from the steam tables.
- Thoroughly cleans the line and area in the evening.
- Sets up the grill area for meal being served with the proper food, utensils, and dishes.
- Remains familiar with the daily specials and fills food orders to customer specifications.
- Keeps grill area clean and well organized.
- Sets up for meal changes, cleans grill with grill brick, and helps to clean in the back of the kitchen.
- Keeps a daily temperature log of food items in the steam table.
- Abides by and upholds overall customer service standards.
- Abides by and upholds kitchen service standards.
- Performs such other related duties as may be required or directed.
Full time position.
RED SEAL CERTIFICATE PREFERRED.
Indeed - 16 months ago