NOW HIRING a Banquet Captain -1 Full Time position available.
- Know and comply with all ARAMARK and client policies and procedures regarding
safety, security, and emergencies.
- Responsible for the set-up, execution and breakdown of all service events.
- Responsible for daily consumptions reports.
- Complete all pre-meal sheets for all events and table assignments for sit down events.
- Supervision of employees, assigning breaks.
- Assist with accurate inventory count on a scheduled basis.
- Maintain an accurate accounting system to match all purchase orders to invoices.
- Ensure the maintenance, order and cleanliness of storage room.
- Provide courteous guest service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries,
requests and complaints.
- Liaison between clients and other internal departments.
- Flexible schedule is necessary to coincide with events.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard