OTS Employee Reviews

Organizing football matches with other companies around were exciting moments for employees
Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Bonny19 September 2016
A typical day at work is usually fun-filled with colleagues. It's usually something to look out for. Safety meetings are exciting moments and fantastic way of starting the day. Each day comes with a lot to learn from work. Management is fine except with difficult economy that compel her to some decisions in terms of welfare that are most often not palatable. The hardest part of my job is climbing at height. The most enjoyable aspect of job is troubleshooting. When solutions are found, it makes one have a deep sense of satisfaction and accomplishment.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Normal working hour with optional overtime when the need arise
Excellent working environment and job culture
International Business Unit - Business Development (Former Employee) –  Greece and Belgium22 April 2016
The philosophy of cooperation and interpersonal relations makes every workday both effective and efficient but also pleasant. Weekly reports, team meetings and timetable renewal guarantee an optimal job performance and cooperation. Specialized staff, innovative ideas and training support.

I gained knowledge in the fields of new technologies, information technology, financial management, reporting, social media, advertising, promotion and much more.
This job was really challenging but enjoyable as well.

It was a great collaboration and I recommend the company as one of the best of its kind.
Keep you on your toes workplace
manager caregiver (Former Employee) –  Monroe, OH11 June 2016
I was a manager for MRDD clients, I took care of three clients in a house. Made sure they were safe, fed, bathed, and toilet if needed. Light house work, and managed their money. The management sucked I hated the management, they would get mad if you had a family emergency. My co-workers were alright, some I grew close to. The hardest part of my job was dealing with people with special needs, the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing them smile, and laugh.
Pros
Working with special needs
well organized fast passed
Driver (Current Employee) –  Athens, PA21 October 2012
ever changing envirnment ,all weather work in the marcellous shale gas fields
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
work schedules
I love to fix machinery
TRuck Driver (Current Employee) –  Broome, WA14 April 2014
easy going, keen to try new job roles, will do my very best to ensure that deadlines are met with a professional and safe approach to all personnel and machinery
hardest part; dealing with inexperience. most enjoyable part of any job; pay day. co-workers; they are all fine and I love it when everyone helps to carry the load. I have just attended a course for dangerous goods licence and I enjoyed learning about the rules and regulations.
Pros
learning new methods from new friend
Cons
swapping my lunch with co-workers
Make a differance
Computer Support/Residential Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Monroe, OH18 August 2014
A feel good job. At the end of the day I always felt like I made a difference.
Pros
Excellant management
Cons
Required alot of my time which took away from my family.
Flexible hours and supportive management
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC25 January 2014
The management at OTS are there to help and train. They were quick with assignments and stayed in touch throughout the entire project lifecycle
Productive Work Place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Clayton,Oh.5 January 2015
Working with a great team of people, everyone worked as a team and applied any and all safety awareness. The willingness to learn and advance in multiple areas of the company. Learning of all the safety hazards and awareness's.
Just many changes
Accounting Assistant I (Former Employee) –  okc, ok28 July 2014
Good pay, nothing bad to say. At times stressful but had to meet deadlines
Experience
Php Programmer (Current Employee) –  Faridabad26 June 2013
When I want to continue with work and my working hours finished,then its a typical day at work

I have learned php development and have an ability to work with live project in a group.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Great company, good benefits positive atmosphere
Transit/Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, Hawaii USA14 May 2012
learned defensive driving techniques, dealing with public transportation
Pros
incentive programs
Ambiente Laboral
Supervisor en Talleres (Former Employee) –  Valencia, Venezuela16 November 2016
Percepción y claridad en la metas y objetivos que persigue la empresa.
Equidad en las recompensas económicas que se reciben por realizar un trabajo bien hecho.
Participación de los trabajadores en las decisiones acertadas que se toman durante la ejecución de su trabajo.
Pros
SEGURO MEDICO, LEY DE ADQUISICIÓN DE VIVIENDA, UTILIDADES ENTRE OTROS.
Falta de liderazgo por parte de los directivos
Commercial & Yield Manager (Former Employee) –  Tenerife24 July 2015
El problema mas grave es el personal de la oficina de Tenerife (30 empleados aprox.), desmotivado, actitud agresiva. Muy buena herramienta (extranet, BI etc), pero falta de orden y explicación por parte de los directivos.
Pros
Herramienta (extranet, BI)
Cons
falta de comunicación, actitud de personal
Buen ambiente de trabao, empresa familiar
Auxiliar en ingresos (Former Employee) –  Mérida, YUC5 August 2013
Realmente, mis jefes en esta empresa, siempre me apoyaron para mi crecimiento laboral, y en mis estudios, nunca me negaron permisos y estaba al pendiente, para estar de medio tiempo tenia un buen sueldo y seguro social. El único inconveniente, es que es una e,presa familiar, por lo cual el crecimiento es muy lento.
Pros
buen sueldo
Cons
empresa familiar, crecimiento lento