OTISCORP Employee Reviews

good people working

good equipment

buena gente

buen equipo

que pesaos con que escriba mas cosas pues escribo esto a ver si me dejais terminar el perfil..
n/a
Credit Controller - Key Accounts (Former Employee) –  relocateOctober 14, 2015
my days are always hectic due to managing the department on a daily basis for 2 national key accounts managers . being a national key accounts assistant has thought me a lot in management level
Working for this company you learn more of old and latest models and get advance day by day.
Lift technician and Local Representative (Current Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, ZNJuly 2, 2015
Had one incident where the roof ceiling came loose and fortunate there was no passenger in the elevator.I had to remount it and secure to prevent it not fall.Manangement is so informative and promote safety at all times.The co-worker is so influencial and willing to assist.Most enjoyable part of work is when you conquer the problem that was giving you sleepless night when you wanted to beat the deadline.
Pros
Year end functions.
Sales Engineer
Sales engineer (Current Employee) –  Břeclav, JMOctober 16, 2015
Comunication with customer from around the world, drawing layout, solution technical problem, training, logical thinking.
GOOD WORK PLACE
FED (Current Employee) –  Raipur, CTMay 2, 2015
THE COMPANY IS GOOD BUT PAY IS LESS AS PER MARKET I FEEL GOOD BECAUSE SAFE WORKING ATMOSPHERE IS THERE. COMPANY ALSO PROVIDE INCENTIVE FOR EXTRA WORK & MANAGEMENT ATMOSPHERE IS FRIENDLY
a very ependable salary but can be unethical
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Leicester, ENGJune 3, 2014
my role i cannot give details due to its content and would come back to bite me if anyone seen this.
the people whome work there are pretty much other then the guarenteed salary the only reason i have stayed for over 5 years. i find that if the face fits you are ok if not then you could get treated unfairly.
Pros
near to asda, job security
Cons
salary for work load is poor, managemnt is not great, unethical field managers.
they were able to make move the entire population of world, this shows their long run existence, reliability,consistency in world market
to the post of executive sales engineer (Former Employee) –  any where in indiaDecember 10, 2013
replace the work with other.
anxiety,communication,confidence.
situation handling with the possessed skills.it may be collectively or individually,depends.
i had very friendly ambient from all directions of my life.
pulling loyal customers.
pulling loyal customers.
Pros
appreciations
Cons
cheating
worst job ever
supply chain (Former Employee) –  scSeptember 25, 2013
Otis Elevator was the worst experience of my life. Too many hours. No one was concerned about you personally. It was all about the numbers,. If you want to work long hours with little to no appreciation then this is the place. During my exit interview I wasn't even asked why I was leaving. It was all about them. Really? The worst. There was zero planning. Everything was a knee jerk reaction.
Cons
terribla management, worse human resoures managers i have ever experienced
E-commerce company providing traning online.
Role - Team member (Former Employee) –  pune , maharashtraMay 23, 2013
Company delivered services in following areas,E-commerce and traning. Company had 300 qulaified computer professionals providing technology suppport invovled in constantly improving website and providing higer level of features. Through this quality of traning was constantly improved. The atmosphere in the company was one of mutual hel , respect and co-operation to achieve the company goals.
Pros
company was involved in hi-tech. continous traning and support was avaliable to staff, knowlege and skills could be upgraded
Cons
as a lady found it difficult to work on night shift, company had no pick-up and drop.
Otis College of Art and Design is an excellent place to learn.
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Westchester, CAJanuary 24, 2013
The Otis team consists of incredibly talented men and women whose main goal is to offer a glorious variety of courses and career training in the arts, from graphics and fabric design, to toy design and production, marvelously creative product design classes and film, animation and much more. Everyone pulls together, works hard and helps inter-departmentally as well. I wish every company
could be as good as this one.
Pros
great teaching subjects, good crew, great students
Cons
just wish there were many more courses i could teach there!
Best company to Work
Tecnico Avarias (Former Employee) –  LisbonMay 15, 2013
It is a company where the day was spent with the job safely and well defined, with which it would receive training helped improve technically, supervisors were always available to help with whatever was needed, with colleagues there was a team spirit between aid and it was more like having a sense of security and recognition of the company's
8 Years of experience in Banking (Card and Mortgage/Lending)
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  WheelingMay 11, 2013
Has 8 years of experience in involves system analysis, business analysis and project execution. System analysis involves the analysis of feasibility of technical solutions, implications and documentation. Business analysis experience involves various cycles of requirement analysis, elicitation, gathering, management and communicating to different business stakeholders involved into business process. Project execution experience involves project planning, project scoping, project charter document, and project information document and project status report.
Gained sound knowledge on domains like Cards and Payments (dispute processing, clearing, settlement and reconciliation), Lending/Mortgage and Retail banking while working on packages like Vision plus, Mortgage Serv and CAMS II.
Wealth of experience
Senior HR Officer (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GAUTENGMarch 1, 2013
No two days were the same which made my job extremely interesting
I was exposed to, and trained in, so many divisions of the Human Resources fields and developed amazingly
My immediate line of management was the HR Executive and had a good relationship will all managers, which was necessary in obtaining their support re seminars, etc.
My co-workers consisted mainly of my staff and fellow HR Officers, eg Training
The hardest part of the job was having to deal with staff reduction within the company and this occurred a few times.
The most enjoyable was being able to bring some form of happiness to staff members and their loved ones in time of tragedy, providing healthcare days throughout the country - there are too many to mention.
Pros
meeting people and getting on the job training
Cons
not always being able to get the go-ahead on certain projects that were so necessary
All around fun place to be in.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CAJanuary 9, 2014
I patrolled the area once an hour while making sure that there were no problems in the area occuring.
The co workers of the company that I did security for were very polite and helpful.
Pros
free lunch and i was my own boss.
Cons
wish i still worked for the company.
Friendly company with a lot of labours
Commercial (Former Employee) –  Freiburg, BWJune 12, 2014
Contact elevator buyer to offer contract maintenance contracts
Customer service
External people report
Event organizing
Pros
very friendly
Cons
i don't like elevator world it's too technic for me
Experience
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  JohannesburgFebruary 23, 2014
I have 7 years work experience; I am very ambitious, computer literate and a hard worker. I work well in a team and can also work without any supervision.
Cons
Good organization to begin a career
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHFebruary 25, 2014
Work at here is delegated from supervisors and tracked until completion with utmost correctness from SDLC standards.
Pros
easy hours
Cons
lots of work
about work
Driver (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 8, 2012
Its good to work in that company.
Learned mainly all the routes in Dubai.
management and co workers are are so pleasing and helpful.
and i enjoyed the job.
Pros
travelling benefits
Cons
eight hours
Steady pace job.
Material Handler/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCApril 11, 2013
It was a good job but just didn't fit into my school schedule
Management did not have things squared away
Co-workers were all on the same page some days
A reasonable place to work
Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  LondonMay 28, 2012
I've learnt a lot at Otis
You hardy ever see any Otis management
You are left to work alone
The hardesr part of the job is working alone