1. Sending Quotations to the customer through SMS through online, EMAIL, and Fax or by Courier.
2. Preparing of Supply order Confirmation (SOC) for Purchase Orders (in Excel Sheet).
3. Sending Confirmation to factory and to the customer through fax, informing through phone and through Email also.
4. Checking the Status of the Tankers (Whether they are booked or not, if booked at what time they are going to come to the factory, if late for how much time they will take to come).
5. Getting Calls from the customers and reply them according to the situation in polite manner (no time limit I will get calls in the morning and at night time also)
6. Strong Follow up
7. Preparation of Dispatch Advice (in Excel Sheet)
8. Dispatch Information will be sent to Party by SMS, Dispatch Advice through Fax and by Phone and information will be sent to our CEO sir and Sales Executive Persons through Phone and SMS.
1. Preparation of Daily report (Monthly Day wise status and Pending Status) this information will be given to MD, CEO and GM.
2. Apart from this weekly payment details will be sent to CEO, GM and to Sales Executives through E-mail (the details will be sent through E-Mail and area wise details will be sent to Executives only).
3. Daily Checking the Payment details through online banking, keeping record of every transaction and it should not exceed the due date.
4. Preparing of External Memos regarding Advance, Non-Receipt of payment and short payment and sending them through E-mail Fax and Courier to the concern party and executives of that area.
5. Preparing – more... Salary Sheet, Offer letters, Appointment Letters, Writing vochur for TA Bills and collecting Employee details.
1. Checking E-mails on daily basis
2. Reply to the E-mail received on instruction of CEO Sir.
3. Attending Phone calls
4. Receiving Official SMS and forwarding them to MD sir and CEO Sir.
5. Maintaing the dispatch invoice records and Maintaing files like purchase Orders, supply Order Confirmation file, dispatch advice files, External Memo File etc.
6. Taking rough draft from CEO sir on existing issue and same (in letter form) send to the customer (for short payment, halt payment, rate difference and freight payment)
7. Follow up of pending payments.
8. Preparing Salary Sheet, Offer letters, Appointment Letters, Writing vochur for TA Bills and collecting Employee details. – less