Other Employee Reviews

Physio Therapist Assistent
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Connecticut24 November 2016
ensure the patient has access to physical therapy. After the physical therapist examines the patient initially, they develop a plan of care to help the patient regain mobility, reduce pain, and prevent disability. In this plan, the physical therapist can choose to implement a physical therapy assistant as a part of treatment. Then the physical therapy assistant works with the therapists and the patient to effectively reach the goals of the plan of care
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care
My name is shahrukh oumer i am student 1st year .and my expireance seles man laptops
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pakistan18 October 2016
The right sales tools will help talented salespeople continually succeed and they’ll also help those professionals break their own success records on a continuous basis.Most every salesperson has worked with cumbersome tools at some point in time. But if you have great tools that help you easil
Pros
Seles nam
Cons
Etc
good but not satisfied
Part Time Employee (Former Employee) –  allahabad22 December 2016
Perfect job discover for me but now we not satisfied this job so I am discover new job for part time please help me. Time and money problem for me in immergency for new job everything is OK and new job for me
Pros
free launch
Cons
short break
Aircraft maintenance mechanic
Maintenance Technician or engineer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi20 December 2016
I wish I can find suitable job in Ettihad airways first or Emirates airways second

Prefer working in Airfields rather than offices. Capable of handeling any kind of technician tasks.
about management
accountant (Former Employee) –  matli23 October 2016
managment are requrired eduction
staff are required friendly
co workers the work be confidently
check my work any work i will join the confidently because i need the job
Pros
free luch and dinner
Cons
helath care for family
Good
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Manila18 November 2016
Easy and convenient to the applicant, providential too which you can easily apply wherever you are for the applicant who have internet. Over its a good system.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour fee
Good working place
Embedded Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2 December 2016
Yes it good to work with your company it is my pleasure to be a I am the part of your company good management and working conditions in company good salary beneftis
Nice Compnay
Back Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka26 August 2016
My Current Company Having a very good revenue. But I am not satisfied with the salary. And also i am not adjustable with the timings of my company. So i am searching for another job.
Pros
Less Salary
Cons
Timings not Adjustable
suplly on bike, midicin
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, Punjab22 September 2016
I am honest person. Like this indeed.
Very good work tour based.
Computer staff very fine.
Nice friends.
Easy, no way hard.
Every day enjoyed tour.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
any
as a work
account executive (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand25 June 2016
To work in an exciting and professional environment for an organization with continuous learning, development and growth possibilities and opportunity to apply my educational skills and Experience where hard work is appreciated.
Good environment to work
Graphic Designer, Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi29 June 2016
The Company has good staff and I'm glad to do work with this staff they are so helpful to me. I love this company. This company has my dream job.
Pros
Cab Facilities
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and Efficient
Register management
Sales
Competitive tasks
Challenging tasks
Great family with well behaved children
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CT24 March 2016
I loved working for this family. Their children were very independent and smart. They are also very active which encouraged me to become more active and focus on my studies.
Earn more money and help customers
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Nearby NorthSouth Line, North East Line21 July 2015
1. Learned the knowledge about Bedding,Digital Products likeApple Products, and Software, Hardware
2.Bad Management in Epitex, cant arrange offday for me in 2months
3. Sometime we' ll do event in other place, when the event finish Co-workers throw me alone and package all the products
4. Bad Sales when weekday
5. Service Customers untill they will come back and get another thing from you
6. Break the company Sales Target per month
great workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ2 November 2015
When I was working in the nurses office as an "office assistant" I learned to keep things in order. I re-stocked supplies and I help people that came to the office. I helped them be situated in a professional matter.
Additional Work Experience (Former Employee) –  East Jordan, MI1 May 2015
• Engaged in healthy conflict resolution practices.
• Marketed and prepared samples of new foods coming to the market place.
• Assisted customers in animal care.
• Established relationships by caring for animals and assisted in the re-homing process for a pet store.
• Prepared and served meals for a nursing home as a dietary aide, often times assisted the elderly with eating.
• Took order requests in the food service industry while keeping areas clean and fully supplied.
• Cleaned rooms in hotels while providing great customer service and provided trust and confidentiality to those individuals staying there.
• Provided clean, hazard free work areas for myself, coworkers, customers and guests.¬
Pros
Varied
Cons
Varied
i like to workout
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Lincroft, NJ20 January 2013
iam a very understanding person my IQ fronm the DOL was tested at 125 i dont like people that try to bully workers it is a zero crime jobs i have done was investigation with my brother /that people that had many law suts. and were making a lot of money we worked with lawers nj state police
Pros
healthy
Cons
that helps people are not robots / and that is the law
Computer hardware and Internet problam's
i.t (Current Employee) –  Karachi, PSD4 December 2014
To secure a challenging position in a competitive and dynamic environment which would enable me to utilize my education, work experience, analytical and interpersonal skills besides offering opportunity for growth and career development.
Great place to learn the basics of how a kitchen should be ran
Stage at Technique in Le Cordon Bleu (Former Employee) –  pasadena,CA.14 June 2012
come in report to the Chef and help him out. Wheter it be miseing out or changing stocks even helping out on the line. it was all in all a great experience.
Working as a private tutor
Private tutor (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CA11 December 2013
My responsibility is to explain concepts of mathematics, statistics, and physics to a student. The most enjoyable part of the job seeing the student improves understanding of the subject.