Multi-tasking, problem solving
Executive Asst/Customer Service, MIssissauga. ON - November 27, 2013
• Reported to the Director of Sales for Lighting Services.
• Managed calendars and scheduled all meetings, booking appointments and making all travel arrangements and reconciled expenses.
• Assisted sales team with tenders, bids and various projects and provided high level administrative support and adhering to very strenuous timelines.
• Prepared incoming quotations and ensured they were entered into Lotus Notes for voting purposes.
• Prepared, reviewed and coordinated materials for Power Point presentations including the monthly operations review which was discussed by the executive committee.
• Created requests for purchases using the Enterprise Buyer Professional System.
• Ordered and purchased marketing materials and various miscellaneous items for the sales team as required.
• Corresponding with customers, service coordinators and technicians via telephone, email and fax on a daily basis in order to ensure that customer requests and scheduled dates are met. Respond to customers by providing information, understanding needs and offering value added solutions.
• Interpreting service reports and generating invoices in SAP based on work completed by the service technicians for a variety of customer accounts across Canada. Investigating and processing credit and/or debit memos when required.
• Creating quotations in Microsoft Excel for services rendered, and corresponded with the customer to acquire approval to invoice above the agreed cost when necessary.
• Verifying billing and services rendered were completed in accordance to the customers' contracts and/or pricing and service agreements. Web billing and generating summary billing.
• Adhering to Osram Sylvania Ltd.’s company policies and core values and ensuring compliance regulations are met.