Osler Cardiology, a growing multi-location practice in North Brampton and Bolton, is seeking a dynamic and motivated Office Manager to be responsible and accountable for the operations and day-to-day management of the clinics. This will be accomplished by contributing a high level of organizational and management skills while also being committed to healthcare excellence in all aspects of the practice.
This is a unique career building opportunity for an individual to demonstrate their strengths and talents leading and managing staff, streamlining processes and growing the practice in a competitive environment.
Reporting to the Medical Director, the successful candidate will meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Demonstrates leadership, team development, and facilitation coupled with strong interpersonal, relationship and communication skills
- Provides direction and support for office initiatives and special projects with a strong focus on reporting and achievement of outcome
- Manages office operations and workflow, staff, including recruitment, performance management and training and development
- Integrates and manages communications between sites
- Maintains and strengthens relationships with major partners in health care
- Manages fiscal responsibility in overseeing supply purchases
- Maintains and grows locum pool of physicians managing their schedules, staffing and billings
- Oversees and directs vendor relationships for IT, Telephony and Electronic Medical Records Systems
- Manages monthly accounting cycle and liaises with bookkeeper to ensure timely and accurate financial statements
- Facility management of building and tenants
- Degree in Business Administration or Healthcare and/or relevant work experience
- Comfort with and a solid understanding of Information Technology and EMR
- High level of professionalism, maturity, good judgment and discretion
- Works well with people and can manage a variety of personalities
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to change priorities as needed
This is an exciting career opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of continued and sustained growth and quality excellence in a well respected specialty practice.
Thank you to all applicants, however, only those candidates who meet the following criteria will be selected for interviews.