Position: Dental Hygienist for Orthodontic Office (Milton)
Description: Orthodontic office in Milton is seeking a part-time Dental Hygienist (1-2 days/week, leading up to full-time) to join a growing team.
- is dedicated to high quality patient care and customer service
- has excellent communication skills and is fluent in English
- has strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- is proficient with computers
- enjoys working with children and adolescents
- is able to work evenings (to 6pm) and some half-day Saturdays per month
Some experience working in an orthodontic office is an asset, but not required. We welcome new grads as they will be trained on various orthodontic procedures. Individuals with no experience will undergo a training period and receive training pay during that time.
Please send your resume and cover letter. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
The Orthodontic Centre in Milton focuses on providing the most advanced and comprehensive orthodontic care for children, teens and adults....