Orlick Industries Employee Review

View all Orlick Industries reviews

Lots of work to be done
Meltroom Operator (Foundry) (Current Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON31 December 2013
This is by far the hardest and most underpaid job I've ever had but it did me a lot of good as well. I lost 65lbs in 6 months, kept me busy and showed me self worth.
Pros
Lost a lot of weight because I was always busy and sweating, good people to work with
Cons
work 6-7 days a week(mandatory overtime), very hot environment(working around 1400 degree furnaces)

Other Orlick Industries Employee Reviews

a good place to start working
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 January 2018
i personally learned a lot from this company from production to time management to quality control
also learned to communicate better in english and learned about other cultures as well
Cons
horrible place if you stay too long
Trim Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 December 2017
one of the hardest and most demeaning job I have had, they treat you bad and work you so fast that you will indefinitely hurt yourself working in those conditions with the chance of slipping really high because of the lack of safety resources including tools and gloves. constant wasted energy of garbage parts kinda like life there. I hurt myself and I'm still messed up and Im not happy how they treated me then, very hostile.
Pros
work
Cons
waste of life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orlick Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8