New Grads/Candidates with manufacturing experience encouraged to apply
Position Title: Junior Project Coordinator
Position Status: Full-time, Permanent
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop project schedule and timeline and communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the company.
- Ensure cross functional groups or sub-contractors adhere to the agreed timeline, and completion of all required shop orders relating to the project.
- Interface with project teams to ensure projects are launched on time, and with acceptable quality.
- Generate weekly updates for distribution, conduct status meetings including follow-up and closure meetings, assigning tasks and responsibilities where applicable. Publish minutes and updates. Ensure all corrections and updates are included by appropriate departments.
- Coordinate tooling transport, sampling, machining and layout at designated plants.
- Coordinate tooling correction meetings and prepare work orders. Ensure timely completion of corrections.
- Support APQP objectives as outlined in Orlick’s Quality System, ensure all PPAP submission documentation are complete and given to required personnel prior to PPAP. (Master Tooling sheets & Shippers)
- Maintain responsibility of customer or internal drawing status and ensure revision levels are formally implemented.
- Post Secondary education (Mechanical Engineering Diploma or similar)
- Ability to read blueprints and understand geometric tolerances
- Knowledge of die-casting, machining and tooling
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal/written communication and effective interpersonal skills
- Basic computer software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Results driven with project management organization skill
Geographic Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Days of Work: [X] Mon [X] Tues [X] Wed [X] Thurs [X] Fri
Hours of Work: 8:00am-4:30pm
Salary or Hourly Rate: To be determined
Indicate what you expect to receive:
[X] resume [X] cover letter [ ] transcript [X] references