Orlick Industrie is currently looking for an Internal Auditor / Systems Administrator
The System Administrator is responsible for maintaining the current revisions of controlled documentation pertaining to the following management systems: ISO 14001, TS 16949 and the Orlick Health & Safety Program and assisting with all aspects of the auditing process.
Education: Post-secondary education, college diploma required.
Minimum 2 year manufacturing environment experience.
The incumbent will have experience either developing or have audited ISO Systems within the work place.
Experience as a quality auditor would be an asset.
The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the Quality System requirements. Review, edit and type procedures, work instructions, forms, policies, etc. as they pertain to the TS 16949 and ISO14001 Management Systems.
- Create, edit and maintain various databases or spreadsheets concerning document control, customer complaints, updates, and any other information that needs to be tracked & / or distributed.
- Posses and maintain good computer skills regarding Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Databases, Websites and other software packages as required.
- Maintain TS 16949, ISO14001 and H&S Program system documentation, files, and current revision lists. Maintain all current ISO and TS standards requirements manuals. Track and update all Customer Supplier Manuals as necessary.
- Maintain and update document access centers and coordinate updates with other departments & locations. Coordinate the distribution of current revision hard copy documentation where and when applicable.
- Attend monthly meetings, communicate, and distribute updates.
- Assist with External Audits, Non conformances, Follow Up and Root Cause
- Coordinate the collection, archiving and destruction of documents within the document retention requirements as per QSP16 & QSP05.
- Communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the company.
- Understand and comply with the worker responsibilities and rights as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OH&S) of Ontario, as well as, the Company’s safety rules/procedures in the Orlick Employee Handbook.
- Understand and comply with Orlick’s policies, procedures and standards of conduct as outlined in the Orlick Employee Handbook.
-Knowledgeable with current, H & S, EMS (ISO14001) and TS 16949 standard requirements.
-Knowledgeable with AIAG core tools such as: SPC, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, MSA
-Familiar with customer specific requirements such as supplier manuals, customer websites.
-Familiar with FMEA, Corrective Actions, Root Cause
Good communication, analytical and organization skills
Basic computer software skills (word, excel, etc.)
Basic understanding of blue prints and specifications, Good interpersonal skills
Please reply with a cover letter and up to date resume
Indeed - 8 months ago
We are a fully integrated aluminum high pressure die cast and machining organization engaged in the design and manufacture of high quality...