*Vice President- B.C. Operations and Business Development
Lower Mainland , British Colombia*
OrionHealth is a fast growing company, committed to integrity, innovation and best practices.
With six rehabilitation centers in Western Canada and still growing, ORIONHEALTH’S evidence based rehabilitation services have been “unlocking the potential in people” since 1989.
Reporting to the President and CEO the VP, B.C. Operations and Business Development will provide leadership and oversight to the B.C. Clinics and will grow revenue by expanding services that align with OrionHealth’s business strategy.
This challenging and rewarding role requires a highly energetic and seasoned health care professional who has extensive clinical, operations management and business development experience.
OrionHealth offers a competitive total compensation and rewards package.
Preferred Masters Degree in Business Administration and 15 years of progressively more responsible management/executive level experience in various clinical/healthcare sectors or experience and education that is equivalent.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change (empowering and engaging leadership approach)
- Passion, or the willingness to become immersed in work
- Initiative, innovative, entrepreneurial, able to respond to opportunities as they come available, flexible
- Demonstrated ability to multi task
- Strong organizational skills
- Background and work experience in finance/business
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of government contract management and +Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff and major projects or initiatives
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Experience in private healthcare setting(s)
To submit your resume, please visit our website: www.orionhealth.ca careers' page for application guidelines.
We thank all parties interested, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
_Posted Jan. 23 2013
Closing date February 23, 2013_