ORIONHEALTH is a recognized healthcare company UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL IN PEOPLE by providing services that contribute to their health and well being; specifically enhancing productive functioning, self management, and sustainable work.
We are hiring for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The Executive Assistant provides advanced level of executive support to the Executive team, the Board and other key leaders with complex organizational responsibilities. This position performs a wide variety of administrative support services, ranging from complex to routine, all of which contribute to the efficient and professional operations of Executive Office. It is expected that the incumbent has a genuine appreciation for and understanding of protocol, discretion and professionalism, with high degree of diplomacy, timeliness, accuracy and confidentiality, and has the ability to interpret and make decisions within his/her role, in accordance with prescribed procedures and practices of the OrionHealth organization.
Responsibilities of the role will include administration services, support for marketing, strategic and business planning, board meetings and other multi-site events and conferences, internal communication and other projects as assigned by the VP- Alberta Operations & Business Development and other members of the Executive Leadership.
- Completion of a diploma program or post secondary degree in Administration, Business Management, orCommunications
- Minimum of 5 years progressively responsible executive administrative experience with senior executives in a corporate setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced hands on experience in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, databases, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Advanced organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Ability to solve problems and share insight as appropriate.
- Must have high level of tact, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to make balanced and sound judgment displaying professionalism and diplomacy at all times.
- High sense of adaptability and flexibility to changing needs and priorities.
- Ability to deliver work within changing and/or tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated successes in working well with all levels in the organization, external clients and customers, and other community and business contacts.
- Positive attitude, resourceful and proactive.
To apply please visit our website www.orionhealth.ca to send your resume and cover letter quoting EA-Canmore on the subject line.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
OrionHealth has established working relationships with workers' compensation boards in several provinces, insurance companies, lawyers and...