Orion Employee Reviews

Short time to join
R&D staff (Former Employee) –  Bình Dương3 February 2017
I am work here in Research and Development party. We finding new product and optimal our products (quality and number).
This company is my dream when learned in university! However I could not work with a Korean Social management
Pros
Training in Korean
Cons
transportation
Ambiente agradable
Encargado de obras (Former Employee) –  Madrid29 January 2017
Empresa media equilibrada, carente de fiabilidad laboral dadas las circunstancias
Pros
Buen ambiente laboral
Uma boa empresa pra se trabalhar, agradeco tudo que aprendi quando estava lá.
Lider de caixa e Auxiliar administrativo (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP23 January 2017
Apesar de ser uma boa empresa sempre tem umas dificuldades, como por exemplo, a falta de segurança era sempre um dos fatores fundamentais para a desistências de vários funcionários. Fica a dica.
Pros
fornecia vale refeiracao sim
Cons
mais um pouco abaixo do mercado
Great Career Opportunities
Frontend Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX8 December 2016
Awesome place to work. The work atmosphere was great management kept employees informed and abreast of update on the company growth and upcommings.
Regulatory Affairs Consultant (Former Employee) –  Remote21 November 2016
Experienced the regulatory knowledge.
Good Team culture
Work environment is good.
Training system was good
co-workers are very helping and supportive.
divertido
medio oficial (Former Employee) –  San Luis, San Luis18 October 2016
Teanquil. Me gustaba mucho pintar lijar y cada dia me sforsaba mas para poder sastifased a los jefes
I love helping those who need help at all times so that they feel they are cared for.
Care giver (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZ3 October 2016
Focus, hardworking, team player, honest and have knowledge of leadership in planning. Working with mentally challenged individual is fun of loving so that they feel respected and valued.
Job
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Branson, MO18 August 2016
Just your topical day at work. I showed up and did my job then went home. I would recommend this job to others.
i love my job.
Managed by Fear
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom11 August 2016
Orion is an organisation that is individually owned, and final decisions ultimately lie with that individual.
The owner is extremely successful so no criticism of him there, however the size of organisation that it is, requires a more structured, board style of leadership and decision making.
It is similar to the Mike Ashley scenario recently arisen in court - Orion's owner is too removed from the reality of his organisation and bases his decision on what a small number of individuals tell him.
There are too many people with their own agenda rather than the interests of the overall organisation at heart, and they can often be the ones directing the owner in his decisions.
The culture of the entire organisation is based on fear of this dictatorship, and as such, there is little security in the business. This has led to complete disenfranchisement of many Head Office employees, which is a culture that unfortunately then filters down through the rest of the organisation.

There are pockets of individual and local management who buck this trend, and truly have the business' interests at the core of what they do. Therefore there are local areas of the business which do not reflect this bad culture - but it is isolated.
Pros
The honeymoon period is very encouraging
Cons
The long term possibilities are not encouraging
Produktiver Arbeitsort
Verkäuferin/Kassiererin (Current Employee) –  Wetzlar6 August 2016
Ich stehe ca. 4 Std. 2-4 mal die Woche im Laden, und das die meiste Zeit allein, da ich leider nur auf Minijobbasis da arbeite. Mit meinen Arbeitskolleginnen komme ich super aus. Da ich ein extrovertierter Mensch bin, passe ich auch gut in den Bereich wo ich mit Kunden zu tun habe, und auch die Kunden sind fast immer freundlich, spätestens wenn Sie mich lächeln sehen, wird jeder grimmiger und wütender Kunde besänftigt. Durch die Arbeit im Orion, habe ich gelernt Menschen besser einzuschätzen. Ich führe auf Arbeit Verkaufs- und Beratungsgespräche mit den Kunden, Kassiere an einer Scannerkasse, öffne oder schließe den Laden mit Kassenstart und -abschluss und sortiere die Ware. Am schwierigsten finde ich die Kunden die eine Retoure machen wollen, es aber aus gesetzlichen Gründen nicht geht und die Kunden das nicht verstehen, aber da diese Situationen sehr selten sind, habe ich da auch keine Routine drin.
Pros
Selbstständiges Arbeiten
Cons
Keine Aufstiegsmöglichkeiten
Productive and fun workplace
Branch Accountant & Administrative Officer (Current Employee) –  Raipur, Chhattisgarh10 July 2016
Between 1 to 10 of Every Month is very Typical ,Hence All the Work Related to Billing ,collection ,Taxation Part & Submission of all Required In deadline dates.

I Learned to Handle Immense Pressure in any Situation of Work

Management is Supportive But in Case of Approval Required More Information for Approval.

I Manage to Get Work from my co-Workers with my past skills & Experience.

Manage to Handle Client who were spoken Hot Words When we Discuss about Collection Part.

When I have Completed All the Work in Between the deadline date & get Appreciation from Seniors.
Καλη συνεργασια
ΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΤΙΚΟ ΥΠΑΛΛΗΛΟΣ (Former Employee) –  Αθήνα29 June 2016
Καλη συνεργασια καθημερινη επαφη με πελατες συνεργατες. Αψογη συνεργασια με τους συνεργατες μου.
Volunteer for Social Services agencies
Volunteer Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenixville, PA16 June 2016
While volunteering for this agency 'Orion' I enjoyed meeting the clients the only stipulation I had, was when asked collecting the money they asked me to delivered circulars of upcoming fundraiser events. I was glad to obliged, but I didn't obligate myself to correct any money because there was no secure why or reliable accountability in the accounting department.i was informed I was just to revisited the business i gave fundraiser circulation and just ask for the donations in my hand no receipts or invoices was I given to receiveed donations from these companies.so I declined to collect any monies.i recommend anyone who volunteer for any agency make sure there is acceptable procedures in place in the agency when collecting money from. Companies
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
N/a
gasstation
cashier (Former Employee) –  Cooper City, FL1 June 2016
alot of sandwich making, alot of gas sales , and pro-pain sales . customer service and opening and closing a store best part was closing up early , i had friendly coworkers .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
very stricked
Rewarding workplace
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Perth WA25 May 2016
When i arrive at work the first thing is to check the communication book for any information regarding the clients in the house and messages from co-workers. Shower the clients, give them breakfast and medication. Attend to any social activities required for the day. I have learned to be patient and organised.The management and co-workers are very cooperative and work well as a team.The hardest part of the job is watching clients undergo mental and emotional hardships. The most enjoyable part is when playing games and chatting to clients.
Exciting project
Map Team Lead - UPS (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MI22 April 2016
The largest company wide project in UPS history. Sometimes mundane task work but there is travel involved and new centers and people almost week to week. Co-workers varied from interns to retirees returning. This provided a great deal of knowledge to learn from.
Full-filling and challenging
Technical Foreman (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara California18 April 2016
Orion is great company to work with. I worked for their sister company KisOrion years ago.They have always been straight forth and generally concerned about their employees.I worked as a client representative for ExxonMobil and adhered to their policies and procedures as well as all Orion's policies.
Pros
Direct hire rather than contract
Cons
Job stability
Boa de trabalhar
Aux. Operacional (Former Employee) –  Brasil11 April 2016
bons colegas de trabalho.
lhe dar oportunidade de conhecer outros lugares do Brasil.
oportunidade de conhecer muitas pessoas.
Pros
flexibilidade na forma de trabalho
Cons
não fornece plano de saúde.
pleasant people
Brake Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Fife3 April 2016
being a temporary position at the moment i dont have too much to say other than the fellow workers are friendly and helpful.
Always room to grow
Reservations Manager (Former Employee) –  Braamfontein, Gauteng1 April 2016
Good competition, great experience, Good food, Good rooms, Good facilities, Good training for staff, Decent area, Well established ,
Good Location.