Orion

Orion Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Day at ORION
Warehouse Specialist/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Anniston Army Depot, ALFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: decent money, work was interesting and different at every building.
Cons: not so good insurance.
Our day started out with excepting calls for order pickups and delivery. We then did our deliveries and pickups with job orders in hand. Got signatures. Went back to BLDG 422 and did it again as long as we had calls coming in. We also put kits together for another company. They were to be sent in different locations, however that only told us what was suppose to be in them.The other company handled the shipping as far as we knew.
I learned a lot about people in general. Got to know some very good people while working there. My supervisors were the best. They kept everone going. As in all jobs there are hard workers and not so hard workers. Overall we had a good bunch. The hardest part of the job was when we caught up and had to wait on someone to call so we had work to do. That would really make the day drag. Even Harder than that was when they told us our employment was over as of Oct 31, 2010.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different people.
A pleasant work place.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: the work environment.
Cons: the breaks were a bit shorter than i would've liked.
This was job training that I was placed in by D.V.R. and lasted for 9mos. While there I was taught how to use a variety of tools and machinery. Drills, saws, lathes, etc. and also some assembly and part marking. Overall the instructors were all quite pleasant to work for and good at teaching one how best to do certain jobs. My co-workers, like myself, were all part of the job training program and I got along well with them.
Great Marketing Firm
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLoridaJanuary 5, 2013
Excellent experience creating marketing campaigns for internet and local businesses.
good place to work
Comm Collector/Customer Scvs Billing Rep (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 19, 2012
Pros: healthcare
Cons: relocation to far from home
high collections, appeals, billing, customer services, verifiy payments
upper managment not in tune with employees
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2012
some tenants at complex just did not care about the property. too hard to pass the inspections because they did not turn in the work orders
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: non professional staff
Management does not separate work and social life accordingly ..
Nice consulting firm
Client/Server Support Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 20, 2012
Pros: all consultants able to work rather independantly.
Cons: long drive. not many opportunities for advancement.
Company was a support consulting firm for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, reviewing and auditing ICD-9 coding in claims and patient files.
Helpful and good company..
Sr. Electrical Technician (Former Employee), OmanJuly 25, 2012
Pros: good salary and all free ( accommodation, airfare, and others)
Cons: 7 days a week work..
With highly qualified personnel. Good communication in all employee even with different nationalities as only English is in line of communication.
Professional and Goal Oriented Environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 11, 2012
Full cycle recruiting for Major Oil and Gas Engineering firms. Working with a great group of individuals all working towards the same goal, ” Providing our Clients with quality candidates to fill their staffing needs , while providing highly trained individuals security and employment with our reputable stable Clients.”
Runaround company of the year!
Telecommunication Operative (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJuly 5, 2012
Pros: friendly coworkers.
Cons: scripted calls are mentally draining.
There contracts very from customer service/order placement, to cold calls. It is a good company to learn proper business etiquette, and apparel. The hardest part of the job was the monotony, of the cold calls.
Efficiently operated medical billing facility
Document Scanner & Mail Room Clerk - Duties (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAJune 30, 2012
Multiple opportunities for training in different areas. I learned document scanning, mail room and reception skills.
Worked on military equipment
Automotive Mechanic (Former Employee), Fort Ca mpbell, KYJune 6, 2012
I've worked on military equipment for 20 years. I found the job pretty easy.
Great company
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 21, 2012
Great company with alot of opportunities to advance with great benefits.
ambiente di lavoro poco stimolante.
operaia (Former Employee), Como, LOMMarch 29, 2015
essendo sempre a contatto con molta gente il lavoro mi piaceva , coi colleghi andavo d'accordo.
Tägliche gute Herausforderung
Anwendungstechniker/Qualitätsprüfer (Former Employee), Köln, NWFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: soziales familieunternehmen, kostenlose gesundheitsgruppe
Cons: wegfall der betriebsinterne kantine
Standard Kalibriermessungen zur Überprüfung Meßsysteme.
Probenvorbereitungen,Beschriftungen und Zuordnungen.
Messungen durchführen mit mechanisch/physikalische Prüfmethoden zur Darstellung Rohmischungs-Vulkanisateigenschaften.
Datenübermittlungen in ein Laborinformationssystem(LIMS)

Gruppeninternes Absprechen der Arbeitseinteilungen und Abläufe.

Schwierig, war meist nur das Arbeiten unter einer gewissen Lärmbelästigung.

Gut gefallen,hat mir das Teamorientiertes Arbeiten(Gruppenarbeit) mit den Kollegen,sowie die 1x wöchentliche Zusammenkunft über den Austausch und aktuellen Lage der Arbeitsprozeße.
el amiente de trabajo es bueno
vaciador de taza ceramica (Current Employee), Apodaca, NLEFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: tiene buenas prestaciones
Cons: tienen mucho que solo aumentan al salario y no a las prestaciones
no tengo ningun problema con la empresa ya que he vivido parte de mi vida en esta empresa con mis compañeros siempre tuve una relacion muy buena sin llegar a los insultos ni con el ni su familia con la direccion tampoco aunque casi no entablabamos platica por nuestro trabajo diferente dejo esta empresa no por problemas en la empresa sino propios
Anmeldesle for Orion
Kok og kassearbeid (Former Employee), N18November 18, 2014
Jeg laget pizza hele dagen og sto i kassen og tok bestillinger. Jeg har lært å lage pizza, kebab og det de selger der. De jeg jobbet med var ganske hyggelige og gjorde jobben mye lettere enn det er fordi alle var hjelpsome og hjalp hverandre. Det vanskeligste var når vi hadde mye bestillinger og hadde så travelt at vi ikke kunne få matpause engang. Vi jobbet 11 timer om dagen og jeg jobbet nesten alle dagene.
otima empresa, oferecendo toda estrutura para que o trabalho fosse feito
consultora empresarial (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPNovember 14, 2014
empresa estruturada e que aceitou compartilhar e ajudar para o desenvolvimento do trabalho
Ótima
Agente de Micro Credito e Líder de Equipe (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJuly 14, 2014
Pros: vale refeição e limentação
Cons: vale
Uma empresa ótima e agradável de se trabalhar,onde surge sempre novas oportunidades.
no contexto geral
operador de produção (Former Employee), São José dos Campos, SPMay 26, 2014
empresa citada, tivemos excelentes relacionamentos , tanto com os chefes imediatos e não imediatos, liberdade
e confiabilidade em delegar tarefas , isso foi também um fator predominante para agilizar os processos de
diferentes naturezas. companheirismo e parceria de clientes interno, como os externos, facilitou para que todos
tivessem ganhos