Orion Employee Reviews

N/A
Customer Service Supervisor/Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 6, 2014
Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner

· Solved unresolved customer issues

· Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals

· Trained staff on operating procedures and company services

· Process loan payments, refunds, credit returns and settle bankruptcy accounts

· Set up money order arrangements, review pay stubs and bank statments

· Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously
Productive workplace
Painter (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAMarch 25, 2013
Painted all machinery and walk ways. I learned how to paint machinery did not know even existed. Management was nice and very up lifting telling you good work. hardest part of my job was to stand and get in hard to reach areas to paint. Most enjoyable part of my job was to paint all walk ways and workers passing by saying you did a great job on all the walk ways. Co worker was only one and we did everything that needed to be done and completed our job tasks.
Pros
painted a workplace
Cons
short job
A Day at ORION
Warehouse Specialist/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Anniston Army Depot, ALFebruary 10, 2013
Our day started out with excepting calls for order pickups and delivery. We then did our deliveries and pickups with job orders in hand. Got signatures. Went back to BLDG 422 and did it again as long as we had calls coming in. We also put kits together for another company. They were to be sent in different locations, however that only told us what was suppose to be in them.The other company handled the shipping as far as we knew.
I learned a lot about people in general. Got to know some very good people while working there. My supervisors were the best. They kept everone going. As in all jobs there are hard workers and not so hard workers. Overall we had a good bunch. The hardest part of the job was when we caught up and had to wait on someone to call so we had work to do. That would really make the day drag. Even Harder than that was when they told us our employment was over as of Oct 31, 2010.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different people.
Pros
decent money, work was interesting and different at every building.
Cons
not so good insurance.
Fun to work for
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Handle interested applicants looking for a new place

Handle any residence issues

Handle the marketing

Co-workers was great
Pros
being around great people
Productive die cutting company
Machine Operator-Temp (Former Employee) –  Ayer, MAMay 14, 2013
8 hours on my feet, learned die cutting skills, management was minimal. Co-workers weren't very helpful in training. Hardest part of the job was figuring everything out on my own. Mostenjoyable part of the job was hour long breaks for lunch.
Pros
learned the skill of die cutting
Cons
the work was only temporary
A pleasant work place.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 18, 2013
This was job training that I was placed in by D.V.R. and lasted for 9mos. While there I was taught how to use a variety of tools and machinery. Drills, saws, lathes, etc. and also some assembly and part marking. Overall the instructors were all quite pleasant to work for and good at teaching one how best to do certain jobs. My co-workers, like myself, were all part of the job training program and I got along well with them.
Pros
the work environment.
Cons
the breaks were a bit shorter than i would've liked.
Great Oportunity
Porter/Doorman (Former Employee) –  New YorkNovember 14, 2014
Greeting guests and customers at the entrance and, opening the door politely.
Assisting guests with their desired service and guiding them to the appropriate designation.
Maintaining extreme cleanness in my work area. Providing tenants with guest buzzing service.
Nice consulting firm
Client/Server Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 20, 2012
Company was a support consulting firm for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, reviewing and auditing ICD-9 coding in claims and patient files.
Pros
all consultants able to work rather independantly.
Cons
long drive. not many opportunities for advancement.
Imet some of the best crews with this company
Deckhand (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2014
I learned a lot while with this company, how to follow orders, how to manage my time and utilize my skills. The crew at T&T Marine taught me how to make tows and how to throw a line.
Pros
always on the water with nice job enviroment
Cons
away from family
manufacture work
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMay 7, 2013
Nice and relaxing .

Learned how to put a lot of thing's together for air plain parts. Pick shipping orders out. Do packaging.

management team was very nice.

co-works never had any problems.

it was something different that I did and felt great cause I was able to learn fast.
Nice co-workers
Medicine Packer (Former Employee) –  Espoo, FinlandJune 4, 2014
Nothing bad to say about this job. I enjoyed working there. Hardest and most boring part was cleaning our working place before day ended.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
management
Pre and Post Sales support
Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Huntingdon Valley, PANovember 2, 2014
Perform pre and post sales support covering the Orion product line of equipment.
Meet with the engineering team in solving customer related issues and product enhancements.
Excellent company to work with
Sr Techincal Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJNovember 6, 2014
Excellent company to learn and grow , aggressive goals to prove your capabilities
Professional and Goal Oriented Environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2012
Full cycle recruiting for Major Oil and Gas Engineering firms. Working with a great group of individuals all working towards the same goal, ” Providing our Clients with quality candidates to fill their staffing needs , while providing highly trained individuals security and employment with our reputable stable Clients.”
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXSeptember 26, 2012
Management does not separate work and social life accordingly ..
Pros
good hours
Cons
non professional staff
Runaround company of the year!
Telecommunication Operative (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJuly 5, 2012
There contracts very from customer service/order placement, to cold calls. It is a good company to learn proper business etiquette, and apparel. The hardest part of the job was the monotony, of the cold calls.
Pros
friendly coworkers.
Cons
scripted calls are mentally draining.
Customer Service
Assistant Manager / Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2014
As a Manager in Training and starting as a Leasing agent, I took great pride in the accomplishments we succeeded as a team.
Efficiently operated medical billing facility
Document Scanner & Mail Room Clerk - Duties (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAJune 30, 2012
Multiple opportunities for training in different areas. I learned document scanning, mail room and reception skills.
Great Location visits however no quality of life.
Franchise Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home OfficeJuly 21, 2013
My day starts out at 4 am and on the road and to my first location by 6am. Workday is to end at 2pm however much more office work afterwards to do follow ups on my location visits.
I travel the lower State of Michigan and dip down into Indiana to 3 of my locations. I have a total of 19 Store visits to do in a 2 week rotation. My Job title is" Franchisee Business Consultant".
I walk into the stores with a plan of action, looking at the "Big Picture", Preferred products, remarkable service, intelligent inventory, distinguishable marketing, exceptional cleanliness of the store and training and education.
My co-workers are a state away. I have my District Operator visit with me during my store visits every 6-8 weeks. We do have divisional meetings twice a year.
The hardest part of the job is being on the road most of the time and not having any personal time until the weekends.
The most enjoyable is going to my store locations for I have built great relationships with every site and they are like my family when I am away from home.
I am looking for a job to where I can be home every night and to be able to enjoy my family and life.
I am a very dependable-hardworking employee. I believe in giving 110% every day I am at work. I have great customer-people skills. I am a team player and believe in teamwork. I am out to help make the company I work for "profitable".
Pros
company car, per dim
Cons
on the road too much, too many hours/no family time-personal time
upper managment not in tune with employees
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2012
some tenants at complex just did not care about the property. too hard to pass the inspections because they did not turn in the work orders