Orion

Orion Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Team Lead (Current Employee), ChennaiJanuary 11, 2014
1. Having great Professionalism.

2. Flexible timing.

3. Freedom to work
productive and proffesional work place
Production Worker (Former Employee), Federal Way, WADecember 16, 2013
very friendly staff, all staff is really kind and respectful and makes working here a very fun learning experiance
Great Location visits however no quality of life.
Franchise Business Consultant (Current Employee), Home OfficeJuly 21, 2013
Pros: company car, per dim
Cons: on the road too much, too many hours/no family time-personal time
My day starts out at 4 am and on the road and to my first location by 6am. Workday is to end at 2pm however much more office work afterwards to do follow ups on my location visits.
I travel the lower State of Michigan and dip down into Indiana to 3 of my locations. I have a total of 19 Store visits to do in a 2 week rotation. My Job title is" Franchisee – more... Business Consultant".
I walk into the stores with a plan of action, looking at the "Big Picture", Preferred products, remarkable service, intelligent inventory, distinguishable marketing, exceptional cleanliness of the store and training and education.
My co-workers are a state away. I have my District Operator visit with me during my store visits every 6-8 weeks. We do have divisional meetings twice a year.
The hardest part of the job is being on the road most of the time and not having any personal time until the weekends.
The most enjoyable is going to my store locations for I have built great relationships with every site and they are like my family when I am away from home.
I am looking for a job to where I can be home every night and to be able to enjoy my family and life.
I am a very dependable-hardworking employee. I believe in giving 110% every day I am at work. I have great customer-people skills. I am a team player and believe in teamwork. I am out to help make the company I work for "profitable". – less
Outworker
Outworker (Former Employee), ChichesterJuly 20, 2013
I built printed circuit boards until the company took all the work back in house
Productive die cutting company
Machine Operator-Temp (Former Employee), Ayer, MAMay 14, 2013
Pros: learned the skill of die cutting
Cons: the work was only temporary
8 hours on my feet, learned die cutting skills, management was minimal. Co-workers weren't very helpful in training. Hardest part of the job was figuring everything out on my own. Mostenjoyable part of the job was hour long breaks for lunch.
manufacture work
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAMay 7, 2013
Nice and relaxing .

Learned how to put a lot of thing's together for air plain parts. Pick shipping orders out. Do packaging.

management team was very nice.

co-works never had any problems.

it was something different that I did and felt great cause I was able to learn fast.
Marathon Oil Company is a great place to work for a person who an entrie level employee in Document Management.
Document Management Clerk (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2013
Pros: i work with professional people and it is a learning environment
Cons: my contracts end in june 2013
The position I have with Orion Group as a contract employee for Marathon Oil has been a greet learing experience and I wish that I could stay here for the rest of my career but my contract ends in June 2013. The fact that my contract ends in June is the hardest part of the job. I work well with my co-workers and every day I learn more about Document – more... Management. Marathon Oil Company provides training workshops so that individual can recieve technical training and knowledge about Document Management to make his/her job more efficient. I am in the process of receiving Retention Training for documents and I am schedule for Quest Training. These Training Workshops benefits the company and it greatly benefits me professional. I want to continue to work in the field of Document Management. – less
Productive workplace
Painter (Former Employee), Industry, CAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: painted a workplace
Cons: short job
Painted all machinery and walk ways. I learned how to paint machinery did not know even existed. Management was nice and very up lifting telling you good work. hardest part of my job was to stand and get in hard to reach areas to paint. Most enjoyable part of my job was to paint all walk ways and workers passing by saying you did a great job on all – more... the walk ways. Co worker was only one and we did everything that needed to be done and completed our job tasks. – less
A Day at ORION
Warehouse Specialist/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Anniston Army Depot, ALFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: decent money, work was interesting and different at every building.
Cons: not so good insurance.
Our day started out with excepting calls for order pickups and delivery. We then did our deliveries and pickups with job orders in hand. Got signatures. Went back to BLDG 422 and did it again as long as we had calls coming in. We also put kits together for another company. They were to be sent in different locations, however that only told us what was – more... suppose to be in them.The other company handled the shipping as far as we knew.
I learned a lot about people in general. Got to know some very good people while working there. My supervisors were the best. They kept everone going. As in all jobs there are hard workers and not so hard workers. Overall we had a good bunch. The hardest part of the job was when we caught up and had to wait on someone to call so we had work to do. That would really make the day drag. Even Harder than that was when they told us our employment was over as of Oct 31, 2010.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different people. – less
A pleasant work place.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: the work environment.
Cons: the breaks were a bit shorter than i would've liked.
This was job training that I was placed in by D.V.R. and lasted for 9mos. While there I was taught how to use a variety of tools and machinery. Drills, saws, lathes, etc. and also some assembly and part marking. Overall the instructors were all quite pleasant to work for and good at teaching one how best to do certain jobs. My co-workers, like myself, – more... were all part of the job training program and I got along well with them. – less
Great Marketing Firm
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLoridaJanuary 5, 2013
Excellent experience creating marketing campaigns for internet and local businesses.
good place to work
Comm Collector/Customer Scvs Billing Rep (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 19, 2012
Pros: healthcare
Cons: relocation to far from home
high collections, appeals, billing, customer services, verifiy payments
upper managment not in tune with employees
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2012
some tenants at complex just did not care about the property. too hard to pass the inspections because they did not turn in the work orders
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: non professional staff
Management does not separate work and social life accordingly ..
Nice consulting firm
Client/Server Support Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 20, 2012
Pros: all consultants able to work rather independantly.
Cons: long drive. not many opportunities for advancement.
Company was a support consulting firm for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, reviewing and auditing ICD-9 coding in claims and patient files.
Helpful and good company..
Sr. Electrical Technician (Former Employee), OmanJuly 25, 2012
Pros: good salary and all free ( accommodation, airfare, and others)
Cons: 7 days a week work..
With highly qualified personnel. Good communication in all employee even with different nationalities as only English is in line of communication.
Professional and Goal Oriented Environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 11, 2012
Full cycle recruiting for Major Oil and Gas Engineering firms. Working with a great group of individuals all working towards the same goal, ” Providing our Clients with quality candidates to fill their staffing needs , while providing highly trained individuals security and employment with our reputable stable Clients.”
Runaround company of the year!
Telecommunication Operative (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJuly 5, 2012
Pros: friendly coworkers.
Cons: scripted calls are mentally draining.
There contracts very from customer service/order placement, to cold calls. It is a good company to learn proper business etiquette, and apparel. The hardest part of the job was the monotony, of the cold calls.
Efficiently operated medical billing facility
Document Scanner & Mail Room Clerk - Duties (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAJune 30, 2012
Multiple opportunities for training in different areas. I learned document scanning, mail room and reception skills.
Worked on military equipment
Automotive Mechanic (Former Employee), Fort Ca mpbell, KYJune 6, 2012
I've worked on military equipment for 20 years. I found the job pretty easy.

About Orion