Orion

Orion Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun and diversity
Business Development Assistant (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesJune 10, 2015
Typical day at work is mostly clerical job. I learned a lot from this experience... from excel spreadsheet to camaraderie! Management was excellent. Co-workers are fun to work with and everybody felt like family. Hardest part of my job is the overtime but I was single and it didn't really matter if I stay until 3am. The most enjoyable part of my job is the continuous learning experience.
A productive work place with room to advance
Bulk Plant Operator I (Former Employee), Midland, TXJune 2, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: very few breaks
The company was great, the hours were ok and the pay was above average. I learned a lot about cement operations and how to run the operations board. Management was ok most of the time but due to deadlines they were a little bit off the edge on days. The hardest part of the job was the hours sometimes we worked 16 hour days.
Good place to start
Customer Support & Imports Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGMay 7, 2015
Flexible work environment, Growing company so lot of learning opportunities. Learnt a lot about Amazon retail and shipment handling, etc. Scope for further development
okay
Labourer (Former Employee), Oxford, ENGMarch 26, 2015
Pros: yes
Cons: no
normal day to day work for a labourer, met some good friends and people of the trade I have learnt from. witch now I have used my site experience and gained two tickets/ cherry picker and scissor lift and am only looking for work for either one of them.
Great place to work and make a differance
DSP Driver & Sub (Current Employee), Wilmington, OHMarch 21, 2015
At Orion you will be Working with MRDD clients. Direct care including personal care. You will be taking clients on outings and also providing them with driving
productive
administrator (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPMarch 10, 2015
Pros: free lunch on weekends only if we working
Cons: 10 hours
orion its a productive company which grows everyday & fun working.
meeting new challenges everyday like other companies
Fun to work for
Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: being around great people
Handle interested applicants looking for a new place

Handle any residence issues

Handle the marketing

Co-workers was great
bad
Press operator (Former Employee), MIJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: 3x 45 min breaks
Cons: 12 hours a day 7 days a week
well i was a press op and while run a press i leaned that there are a lot of diffrent things about running a press that its loud and the coils of steels are huge and are under alot of presser. well even tho i only worked there for a summer i ran every press they had and most of the dies, i leanded there waht make a good die good and a bad die bad witch will help me when i have my employs making the dies.
Great Oportunity
Porter/Doorman (Former Employee), New YorkNovember 14, 2014
Greeting guests and customers at the entrance and, opening the door politely.
Assisting guests with their desired service and guiding them to the appropriate designation.
Maintaining extreme cleanness in my work area. Providing tenants with guest buzzing service.
Imet some of the best crews with this company
Deckhand (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 7, 2014
Pros: always on the water with nice job enviroment
Cons: away from family
I learned a lot while with this company, how to follow orders, how to manage my time and utilize my skills. The crew at T&T Marine taught me how to make tows and how to throw a line.
Excellent company to work with
Sr Techincal Recruiter (Current Employee), Princeton, NJNovember 6, 2014
Excellent company to learn and grow , aggressive goals to prove your capabilities
Pre and Post Sales support
Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Huntingdon Valley, PANovember 2, 2014
Perform pre and post sales support covering the Orion product line of equipment.
Meet with the engineering team in solving customer related issues and product enhancements.
N/A
Customer Service Supervisor/Loan Processor (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 6, 2014
Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner

· Solved unresolved customer issues

· Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals

· Trained staff on operating procedures and company services

· Process loan payments, refunds, credit returns and settle bankruptcy accounts

· Set up money order arrangements, review pay stubs and bank statments

· Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously
Customer Service
Assistant Manager / Manager in Training (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2014
As a Manager in Training and starting as a Leasing agent, I took great pride in the accomplishments we succeeded as a team.
If you want to stay in 1 position for a long time.
Machinist (Former Employee), Auburn, WAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: wasn't really any pro's we got ok medical, and a bonus at the end of the year which goes down every year.
Cons: won't ever get a raise or advance ever.
Typical work day including training people with learning barriers how to maintain good work ethic, and good work habits. All the while creating top quality aircraft parts for Boeing and government agencies. The pay is pretty low considering we aren't only creating parts but we are also in essence babysitting people. Manufacturing places that are solely based on making parts get paid double what we got paid. The management is horrible, you can be there for over a year and a half without getting a single raise. While I learned how to use various machining techniques and tools. The overall benefit wasn't much. I was let go in May for no reason at all and now I can't find a job even with the extra skills I gained. There is little to no room for advancement at all. The overall company goal doesn't really benefit the employee at all.
Nice co-workers
Medicine Packer (Former Employee), Espoo, FinlandJune 4, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
Nothing bad to say about this job. I enjoyed working there. Hardest and most boring part was cleaning our working place before day ended.
Team Lead (Current Employee), ChennaiJanuary 11, 2014
1. Having great Professionalism.

2. Flexible timing.

3. Freedom to work
productive and proffesional work place
Production Worker (Former Employee), Federal Way, WADecember 16, 2013
very friendly staff, all staff is really kind and respectful and makes working here a very fun learning experiance
Great Location visits however no quality of life.
Franchise Business Consultant (Current Employee), Home OfficeJuly 21, 2013
Pros: company car, per dim
Cons: on the road too much, too many hours/no family time-personal time
My day starts out at 4 am and on the road and to my first location by 6am. Workday is to end at 2pm however much more office work afterwards to do follow ups on my location visits.
I travel the lower State of Michigan and dip down into Indiana to 3 of my locations. I have a total of 19 Store visits to do in a 2 week rotation. My Job title is" Franchisee Business Consultant".
I walk into the stores with a plan of action, looking at the "Big Picture", Preferred products, remarkable service, intelligent inventory, distinguishable marketing, exceptional cleanliness of the store and training and education.
My co-workers are a state away. I have my District Operator visit with me during my store visits every 6-8 weeks. We do have divisional meetings twice a year.
The hardest part of the job is being on the road most of the time and not having any personal time until the weekends.
The most enjoyable is going to my store locations for I have built great relationships with every site and they are like my family when I am away from home.
I am looking for a job to where I can be home every night and to be able to enjoy my family and life.
I am a very dependable-hardworking employee. I believe in giving 110% every day I am at work. I have great customer-people skills. I am a team player and believe in teamwork. I am out to help make the company I work for "profitable".
Outworker
Outworker (Former Employee), ChichesterJuly 20, 2013
I built printed circuit boards until the company took all the work back in house

1 2 3