- lead the planning and implementation of project
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- develop full scale project plans
- assemble and coordinate project staff
- manage project budget
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- quality assurance
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- project evaluations and assessment of results
- * Management of all phases of projects from concept through design, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning.
- Management of Projects from $100,000 up to $30,000,000 in size
- Accountable for all aspects of project including client interface, engineering, supply management, project controls and project margin.
- Ensuring consistent and appropriate project reporting.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out according to the set policies, execution models, procedures etc., using agreed upon common tools and systems.
- Taking technical accountability for design integrity and reliability.
- Ensuring full use of corporate engineering expertise/consultancy.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensuring all team accountabilities are fully defined; all team activities and decisions are continually in support of the project objectives, principles and priorities.
- Taking responsibility for implementing the project risk management process.
- Ensuring corporate support is involved where warranted to assess risks.
- Acting as a leader towards HSE excellence.
- Assisting and participating in bidding and sales proposals and client negotiations.
- Contributing to the standardization process of modular packages.
- Effectively setup and manage multiple projects within a matrix organization, ranging up to $5 Million each from inception to completion, from a total annual budget of up to 35 Million.
- With a commitment to Safety and Environment, actively manage and report on Safety and Environment.
- Lead a team through the Siting and regulatory approval processes.
- Act as a key contact with clients throughout project execution reporting progress in a timely and efficient manner and obtaining approval for all scope and schedule changes.
- Manage a number of consultants and contractors throughout project execution.
- Manage and coordinate multiple customers and changing priorities.
- Effectively and accurately report project status, finances, and schedule for senior management.
- Manage AltaLink's identity with clients and stakeholders affected by Line Projects.
- * Manage and communicate with consultants and AltaLink project team members on project scope, objectives, accountabilities and commitments.
- qualification in project management or equivalent
- knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- direct work experience in project management capacity
- proven experience in people management
- proven experience in strategic planning
- proven experience in risk management
- proven experience in change management
- proficient in project management software
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
Indeed - 13 months ago