The Contracts and Procurement Manager will provide contracts and procurement support for different projects.
1. Manage and coordinate all local procurement and contracting, including procurement inflation contract negotiations with vendors and consultants, tracking of work progress and deliverables, payments and balances, and timely processing of payments of payments and report approvals.
2. Ensure procurement files are complete and accurate and in full compliance with policies and procedures.
3. Overall Responsibility for project procurements, which includes the preparation and management of purchase orders, consultant work orders, letters of agreement, subcontracts and other procurement documents.
4. Collaborate with other members of the operations team to administer procurements.
5. Prepare and finalize with input from technical/program staff as needed requests for proposals, quotations and applications; and negotiate changes to ensure that budgets contain cost estimates that are reasonable, allowable and allocable with respect to technical objectives.
6. Review the guidelines for competitive procurement and adhere to procurement policies.
7. Prepare the procurement memos and follow up with required clearances and approvals for all procurements.
8. Prepare advance lists of procurement and technical activities for planning efficient and timely inputs and procurement initiation to support technical staff for the completion of work plan activities.
9. Maintain subcontractor deliverables, payment schedules, and obligations, status of deliverables and payments, and current balances worksheet for each procurement and follow up as needed to maintain deadlines.
10. Update status reports.
11. Prepare accrual reports on a monthly basis and as requested.
12. Assists with budget preparation.
13. Monitor costs against budgets and obligated funds.
14. Manage filing system for all contractual documents
Education, Experience and Skills:
1. Minimum four year degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Minimum 8-10 years of related experience.
3. Computer proficiency in Windows, MS Office, E-Mail.
4. Verbal and written communication skills.
5. Proven ability to multitask efficiently and flexibility to respond to changes in priorities.
6. Good organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines.
7. Team Player – Ability to work in multidiscipline environments.
8. Strong supervisory/leadership skills.
9. Decision making and problem solving ability.
10. Initiative – Self-starter, take ownership and responsibility.