Web Designer is responsible for the maintaining designs and creating websites
serviced by Orillia ProNet.
Applicants must be able to handle multi-tasking several sites at once.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Consult with clients to develop and document web site requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the web site
- Create and optimize content for web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Exceptional organization skills
- Maintenance on existing websites
Client interaction which includes:
- Meeting with clients to determine needs
- Maintaining solid communication while work flow in progress
- Meet deadlines
- Responding to client communications (phone/email) in a timely fashion
Applicant should have experience with HTML, PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, Joomla, Flash and other web programming languages and formats.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Indeed - 13 months ago
Orillia ProNet, Inc. is a progressive company specializing in computer IT/Networking Support, Backup & Data Recovery, Website Design,...