Web Designer is responsible for the maintaining designs and creating websites
serviced by Orillia ProNet.
Applicants must be able to handle multi-tasking several sites at once.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Consult with clients to develop and document web site requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the web site
- Create and optimize content for web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Exceptional organization skills
- Maintenance on existing websites
Client interaction which includes:
- Meeting with clients to determine needs
- Maintaining solid communication while work flow in progress
- Meet deadlines
- Responding to client communications (phone/email) in a timely fashion
Applicant should have experience with HTML, PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, Joomla, Flash and other web programming languages and formats.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Orillia ProNet, Inc. is a progressive company specializing in computer IT/Networking Support, Backup & Data Recovery, Website Design,...