CNTVNA.com is looking for editors with knowledge of content creation for a digital platform and experience working with digital technologies.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is adept at a variety of subject matters, from news and entertainment to lifestyle and beyond. We need a creative person who is passionate about media industry, and has excellent writing skills in English.
- Ideate, edit and organize feature content for channel(s) of CNTVNA.com
- Daily management of the site, including translating, basic photo editing and main page updates
- Perform daily posting on websites with latest updates to provide sustainability to all online visitors
- Develop and edit contents and obtain approval from managing editor for web publication.
- Ensure the site fulfills the needs of North American readers through quality content
- Bilingual in Chinese and English - ability to read and write in Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Adobe Photoshop; experience with Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe After Effects will be a bonus
- Careful attention to detail and timelines
- Extreme versatility and ability to adapt to a multitude of different circumstances with limited resources
- Thrives under pressure, excels in a collaborative environment
- Able to activate quickly and switch directions as needed
- Responsible, detail-oriented and organized
- General unflappability, independent spirit and optimistic outlook
- Comfortable on set and able to work in a team environment
- University graduate with a degree in English/Journalism/related majors