OSI has been in business since 2003 and was founded by Dr. Liz Scott. Liz built her business on honesty, professionalism and ethical business practices. We service over 900 clients across Canada. We are a bilingual, National DM provider and can show you a very positive Return on investment.
Our highly trained staff intervene on your behalf on STD and Workers’ Compensation claims across Canada. We work with employees to aid them in a quick and safe return to work offering our clients and their employees, “The RIGHT care, at the RIGHT time, for the RIGHT outcome”. ©
Our approach when managing employee absence is with the highest level of respect and caring while maintaining an objective medical evidence based approach. We have a high touch, early intervention approach and believe that employees need to be involved in active treatment to resolve their disability.
We have an immediate need for a Contract MS Access Developer in our Burlington office:
MS Access Developer
The ideal candidate will possess a high level of hands-on experience with Microsoft Access is required. This includes all aspects of MS Access and RDMS such as;
- Tables, Queries, Forms
- Reports - including automated export to MS Word and MS Excel templates.
- Coding (VB & SQL).
- Experience with automating daily processes.
- Connecting and communicating with SQL and MySQL back-end databases.
The position will involve updating and maintaining current legacy MS Access programs, as well as assisting in creating new ones. A high level of motivation and drive is required in addition to being able to successfully self-manage and work with little supervision.
The right candidate must have technical knowledge of computer hardware, general end user hardware/software support experience and exposure, be detail oriented and have the ability to work with users at all levels to identify needs. Experience with identifying needs followed by designing, creating, and implementing solutions from start to finish is required.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with Access Databases as a DBA or Developer
- Hands-on proficiency with Microsoft Office 2007 and higher, with a focus on MS Access and MS Excel.
- 2+ years of database administration experience
- 3+ years of MySQL & SQL server knowledge required (data tables, query writing, report writing).
- 2+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (or other Business Intelligence) experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft Access database design experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
If you are interested in this contract position please apply with your resume and hourly compensation expectations online today!