Benefit Intake Coordinator Job
Organizational Health Ontario Inc. works with organizations and their employees to create and sustain excellence in organizational and employee health.
- Receive all new claim documents via mail and fax
- Advise client of benefits available and triage to Adjudicator
- Manage information within the electronic database
- Ongoing documentation of all file related activities
- Assist with translation
- Other administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of STD, LTD, WSIB, EI, and/or CPP
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on customer service
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proof work for accuracy
- Ability to work as a team member within an interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to prepare clear and concise written communication
- Computer basic knowledge & experience - MS Office, Word, Excel, Internet, email
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and/or Italian and/or Spanish
Indeed - 13 months ago
Organizational health Inc. now offers E-counselling to compliment our existing EFAP services.
We remain committed to offering traditional...