The Accounts Receivable / Collections Assistant processes accounts receivable transactions and resolves overdue payments for collection.
1. Daily data entry of invoices.
2. Posting of customer payments.
3. Following up on outstanding invoices.
4. Resolving overdue payments and liaison with the collection agency.
5. Resolving account discrepancies; liaison with appropriate departments and customers as required.
6. Manages client files and accounts.
7. Runs month end closing, creates and posts interest batch, and updates the billing cycle.
8. Updates pricing of products in monthly special flyers.
9. Performs other tasks as directed by the Controller/Accounting Manager.
Required Skills and Training
1. Prior experience in accounts receivable, payment procedures, and collections.
2. Experience in a computerized and fast paced environment.
3. Advanced proficiency in Adagio Accounting Software and Excel.
4. Detail-oriented and with strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
5. Able to work collaboratively with others at all levels of the company.
6. Previous experience in the pharmaceutical or natural health products industry is an asset.
Organika Health Products Inc. is a privately held company celebrating 25 years of positively impacting people’s health—and happiness—through...