The Client Support Analyst (CSA) is responsible for providing effective and efficient product support for Orbit’s enterprise software products. This role requires a seasoned individual with a track record of finding comprehensive and creative solutions to unique problems, and only those who will thrive in challenging situations. With our rapidly growing customer base, the CSA is supporting a range of technologies thus needs to be a highly motivated self-starter who has proven experience in providing technical application support with a high degree of customer centric focus, technical expertise and the ability to articulate solutions to a variety of audiences.
NOTE: This is not an entry-level opportunity; applicants without corresponding experience should not apply.
- Work directly with customers to triage their technical issues and provide resolution on support issues, facilitate testing and validate deliverables within the scope of support per the client service agreements
- Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of varied scope and complexity
- Participate in application projects including testing, deployments, releases, configuration and training
- Handle exceptions and alerts for production applications during business hours or as part of expanded coverage conditions
- Escalate or follow-up on customer problems with Account Management, Software Development and Data Integration.
- Take ownership of problems, and take initiative to drive fixes to conclusion
- Author status and monitoring reports, training documents, requirements, test cases
- Accommodate occasional odd work hours to support national and international customers and participate in expanded coverage conditions
- Travel periodically to customer sites as required
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience interfacing with direct end-user customers and partners in a Software application Help Desk / Support Role managing the following items;
Collecting user impact information required support information necessary for investigation.
Handling Internal incident management process within established Service Level Agreements
Communicating/updating client contacts with status and resolution and recovery.
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel 2007
- Excellent technical, analytical, written, verbal, interpersonal communications skills are required to interact with clients and business users
- Experience with supporting remote server environments
- Experience working with different functional reporting and/ technical support teams (ideally call/contact centre)
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to set own task lists and time lines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS (or equivalent) preferred
- Strong knowledge of application development lifecycle support skills including expertise with developing SQL scripts and queries in MS SQL
- Intermediate System Administration level knowledge of SQL and Windows Server 2003
- Experience implementing or supporting software applications, business intelligence solutions.
- Experience supporting applications in hosting environment or software as a service.
- Familiarity with Call Centre enterprise applications (e.g., Telephony Systems - Aspect, Avaya, Siebel, Genesis, Workforce Systems – IEX, Aspect eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, Quality Systems – Witness/Verint, Nice, Sales Systems, HR Systems – HRIS, PeopleSoft, Ticketing Systems – Remedy, Back-office)
- Familiarity with business intelligence (BI) applications, performance management, or sales performance software or services.
for more information on our company please visit www.orbitgroup.ca