Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization. We have 26 franchise locations open in the US and Canada, with 40+ new awarded studios under development. The Edmonton Corporate Office is currently seeking a Studio Managers to join our team for our upcoming Sherwood Park and Strathcona studios openings. The Studio Manager is responsible for opening and managing a studio’s presales and operating activities. This will be a full-time position with variable hours.
The successful candidates will have previous management experience and a lifelong passion for fitness. They will be a creative, resourceful, and independent individual that loves the idea of managing a dynamic and growing fitness facility. They will be characterized through their determination to never be satisfied with the status-quo. They will have a thorough understanding of the responsibility involved in this undertaking, and be excited by the unique challenges and rewards that come from managing one of our facilities.
The primary function of the Studio Manager will be to market the Orangetheory Fitness studio in the community to create brand awareness, fuel the “buzz”, and drive traffic, leads & membership sales – with the primary objective of reaching specific sales (membership) goals. The Studio Manager will oversee sales performance, sales staff and marketing events. Additionally, the PM will manage a sales team, which include the initial and on-going training of all sales related activities and outreach programs. The ideal candidate can self-manage, manage & motivate teams and perform to established goal and expectation levels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Train, mentor, develop and manage your staff on sales, marketing and prospecting.
- Implement and manage presales process to reach sales goals
- Ability to build rapport with members and impart this skill upon your staff
- Execute marketing, social media and outreach strategies to drive membership sales for studio while under development (prior to opening)
- Hold yourself accountable for the overall performance of your club, your employees and studio performance
- Minimum (2) years experience working in a fitness or hospitability management role
- Management experience in a retail environment
- Definitive and efficient decision making abilities
- Proven ability to excel in direct sales roles
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in growing and developing new business while retaining current clients
- Self-motivated and driven sales professional
- Experience in the fitness industry is a benefit
- Proven track record of hitting goals and meeting/exceeding expectations
- Understand marketing, social media and outreach strategies
- Relationship management – building and management of relationships