Oracle Employee Review

Fun to work with.
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Taguig, PH27 June 2013
Fun working place because you won't demand for anything and considered each colleague as a family. I've learned alot from the company even though I don't have any background on the said environment they provided us all the training/s that we will be needing in order for us to do our duties and responsibilities well.With the Management, they are all fair treating their employees and regarding with the work load or job everyday is a fun working day because we treated each other as a family and if someone is in need we see to it that we can help or assist each other with all of our knowledge and with all that we ca.
Pros
Free lunch, clothing allowance, transporation allowance plus the incentives
Cons
N/a

Other Oracle Employee Reviews

A talented group of people to work with
Director, Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 February 2018
I enjoyed working at Oracle with our local and India teams, everyone is committed and do their best to be successful and make their customers successful.
Typical Company
Consulting Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
Not too bad, but if you're someone seeking challenges you'd be better off looking somewhere else. You can spend several months or years doing the exact same thing.
Pros
Good on your resume
Cons
lack of motivation, bonus structure very tight

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K