Oracle Employee Review

Fun to work with.
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Taguig, PH27 June 2013
Fun working place because you won't demand for anything and considered each colleague as a family. I've learned alot from the company even though I don't have any background on the said environment they provided us all the training/s that we will be needing in order for us to do our duties and responsibilities well.With the Management, they are all fair treating their employees and regarding with the work load or job everyday is a fun working day because we treated each other as a family and if someone is in need we see to it that we can help or assist each other with all of our knowledge and with all that we ca.
Pros
Free lunch, clothing allowance, transporation allowance plus the incentives
Cons
N/a

Other Oracle Employee Reviews

Good at times
Business Development Manager - Canada (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 November 2017
Good at times but not good times, some rivers run deep others run steep other turn into waterfalls while some turn in skies where you go wherever you die the road remains invisible to the untrained eye
Pros
Eye in the sky
Cons
Sky in the eye
Magical Magical Place
Business Development Manager - Canada (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 November 2017
A magical place full of enchanted creatures, sometimes the mysteries overpower the amount of excitement that one simply cannot contain when faced with the numerous adventures that await. The land is full and abundant of magical moments of magical quests waiting to be taken on by a Hero. I said I need a hero - I'm holding out for a hero - and he's gotta be strong and he's gotta be tough and he's gotta have the will to survive.
Pros
So many where do I even start - magical times with magical people and magical cupcakes
Cons
So much magic such wonderful magical magic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle. Our community is ready to answer.