Oracle

Oracle Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
not bad for starter
Global Grid Support Engineer (Current Employee), GlobalDecember 7, 2014
not bad for starter but less exciting for professionals.not bad for starter but less exciting for professionals.not bad for starter but less exciting for professionals.not bad for starter but less exciting for professionals.not bad for starter but less exciting for professionals.
Great brand, awful culture, bad management
Corporate Account Executive (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 20, 2014
Pros: product
Cons: no training, bad management
Great product obviously... But the on-boarding is non-existent. Managers are just plain incompetent. Goals, quotas are unrealistic. No training program, so you don't understand what you selling. Many employees and managers are East-Indians and if you're Caucasian, you stand no change for advance...
Great
Project Manager / Senior Enterprise Architect, (Current Employee), CalgaryOctober 12, 2014
Great Company, nice systems, nice team,
hard work,
good travel
Worklife Balance
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 1, 2014
This company not only emphasize on the quality of work, but also presses hard on the off work activities like sports.
To many people are leaving
Technical Support (Current Employee), emeaApril 13, 2014
Pros: great people and athmosphere
Cons: salary is lower than average in the region
To many people are leaving the company because of low salary.
a vividly working environment with fun co-workers
GLOBAL CUSTOMER CARE ANALYST (Former Employee), DalianDecember 27, 2013
Our cubicle in the offices fulls of laughters and energies, we enjoyed working there as much as helping our customers
A lot of work as always
Service Delivery Engineer at ACS (Current Employee), Moscow, ONNovember 13, 2013
A typical day consists of a lot of work, consumed by customer troubles with production databases (more the 150 instances)
Stable Company
Principle Support Analyst - ACS (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: easy access to oracle sources
Cons: poor employee satisfaction focus
- Typical Day at work:
Customer onsite activity, upgrade, patching, problem troubleshooting, process review, migration.

- Learned:
Customer oriented behavior, troubleshooting techniques, standard process.

Management:
- Customer focus.

Co-Worker:
- Distinct, everyone in his own tasks, usually helpful if needed.

Hardest part of the job:
- Every customer – more... has its own issues, needs lots of organization to keep focus.

Most Enjoyable part:
- Lots to learn, continuous challenge. – less
Very productive and challenging place to work.
Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 18, 2013
Excellent!
Overall a good company to work with.
Good HR benefits.
Good learning.
Not a bad place to work
Lead Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2014
A road warrior position is not for everyone. if you can do it, oracle is a great employer that treats you well.
Productive workplace
Senior QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CADecember 10, 2014
coding, meeting, coding :)
I work as a SQA Automation Engineer, I get strong knowledge in Ruby and Selenium. I work using RubyMine and Jira. I also know C#, SQL, HTML and CSS as well. I am very insistent, so if I have a problem I don't calm before I resolve it. I love improving code to make it easy and faster, so I very like coding automation in Page – more... Object and to do the automation more object oriented.
I learned more about Cucumber – less
Fast paced, international, business tranformation
Head of EMEA PR, Apps and A&C (Current Employee), ReadingDecember 9, 2014
Pros: flexibility, benefits and a great team environment
Cons: n/a
- Responsible for driving the global PR strategies to build, promote and protect Oracle’s brand and strengthen the sales of Oracle’s broad and expanding Applications offerings.
- Development and drive strategic and tactical programmes to establish Oracle as the Partner of Choice across EMEA
- I learnt about international PR, complexity of company's – more... infrastructure, etc.
- Reported directly to the VP EMEA, Corporate Communications
- The hardest part of my role was the complexity of the company but I also enjoyed the challenge
- The most enjoyable part of my role was the international diversity and that Applications is a fascinating part of the business – less
Fun Work place, lots of varity in work, scope of innovation
Graphic Design Specialist - Senior Associate (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRDecember 8, 2014
Pros: flexibity and work culture
Cons: work location
A 8 to 4 work culture, with lots of brain storming and creative learning every day with every new project.

Learned software skills like: Motion 5 and final cut pro

No Manager is a manager and no team is a team, we live breath eat and laugh in a family away from our family.

The hardest part of my job is to be away from my job.

We enjoy each n every – more... bit we do together. – less
It all depends on your managers
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Reading, ENGDecember 5, 2014
As much as the work itself is enjoyable and varied, the possibilities to grow within the company is quite limited.
Great company that truly lives by its reputation
Sales Account Manager, Core Technologies (Current Employee), Austin, TXDecember 2, 2014
Pros: unlimited growth opportunities
Cons: high metrics
There are no limits to where you can grow within this company. The management and teams consistently work together to help one another meet goals, deadlines, and gain advancement. They run true to their motto: "make money, grow professionally, and have fun while doing it."

It's a very high-stress, demanding, and fast paced job environment. It's not – more... for everyone, but if you can succeed here, you can succeed anywhere. – less
Good process oriented work culture for honing skills. Great people and meaningful work life balance.
Sr. AR Collections Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 30, 2014
Pros: cab facility, breakfast, coupons
Cons: night shifts
Oracle has been a great place to work for 3 years. A typical day at work includes answering customer inquiries via phone/email, reviewing transactions, providing new products, running reports, and reviewing & consolidating on different customer accounts. My co-workers were very helpful & co-operative that made our office culture very interactive & knowledge – more... sharing across departments. Got an opportunity to work with an amazing team - Accounts collection department, everybody had a good source of knowledge. The management always guided me to utilize my skills to the optimum level. The hardest part about my job was working in shifts. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to assist customers in resolving their issues in a timely manner and get appreciated & acknowledge for the same. – less
Fun place to learn and work at
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 28, 2014
It has really great training programs in different technologies
Experience
Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator (Former Employee), HyderabadNovember 23, 2014
Pros: good learning experience, working on multiple projects, good work/personal life balance
Cons: pays less salary when compared to market, better hr required.
Worked as a Senior Technical Analyst. Enjoyed working at Oracle.
Productive and fun workplace
Perl and SQL Developer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 23, 2014
Good exposure, helping management and very good environment to develop skills
A very forward thinking company, with
Compliance Engineering Contractor (Former Employee), Burlington, MANovember 23, 2014
Pros: great facilities
Cons: massive company that cannot adapt outside of its regulations.
Engaging work with top-notch professionals, creating some of the most advanced hardware in the world. Deadlines can be tight and you will be expected to work hard, but the breakneck pace isn't kept up when projects are on schedule.

1 2 3 4 5

About Oracle

Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in – Read more