Oracle Employee Review

Poor pay, rest all is good.
Senior Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) –  Redwood Shores, CA28 September 2013
Doesn't pay well. Management is nice, good job security.The experience of scaling development and go-to-market inside of a huge company is in an invaluable one for any entrepreneur.

Other Oracle Employee Reviews

Good at times
Business Development Manager - Canada (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 November 2017
Good at times but not good times, some rivers run deep others run steep other turn into waterfalls while some turn in skies where you go wherever you die the road remains invisible to the untrained eye
Pros
Eye in the sky
Cons
Sky in the eye
Magical Magical Place
Business Development Manager - Canada (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 November 2017
A magical place full of enchanted creatures, sometimes the mysteries overpower the amount of excitement that one simply cannot contain when faced with the numerous adventures that await. The land is full and abundant of magical moments of magical quests waiting to be taken on by a Hero. I said I need a hero - I'm holding out for a hero - and he's gotta be strong and he's gotta be tough and he's gotta have the will to survive.
Pros
So many where do I even start - magical times with magical people and magical cupcakes
Cons
So much magic such wonderful magical magic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle. Our community is ready to answer.