Oracle

Oracle Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wonderful company
Hyperion/OBI Solution Specialist (Former Employee), São Paulo, BrazilJune 30, 2014
Typical work days. Learned a lot. Managers are nice. The co-workers are cool. The hardest part is that eventually you have to work during nights and weekends. The salary was pretty good.
Worklife Balance
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 1, 2014
This company not only emphasize on the quality of work, but also presses hard on the off work activities like sports.
Productive and motivated work environment
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Bei Jing, ChinaMay 8, 2014
Oracle is a great innovative company that providing IT products and solutions.
Working in such a valuable company makes me learnt more IT industry knowledge and how to work effectively by mobilizing both internal and external resources.
To many people are leaving
Technical Support (Current Employee), emeaApril 13, 2014
Pros: great people and athmosphere
Cons: salary is lower than average in the region
To many people are leaving the company because of low salary.
Productive and rewading work environment
Project Manager (Former Employee), Middle East Region (Dubai, Amman, Riyadh)April 1, 2014
I tend to work with most professional experts in this field, it was fun going to work working on different assignments and meeting new people
Productive and fun workplace with chess
Process Associate (Former Employee), GurgaonMarch 19, 2014
Pros: good culture, transportations and food benifits
Cons: meeting deadlines in seasons
Great place to work. This is one of the largest Decision Analytic outsourcing company. People get lot of opportunities to work on challenging consulting projects.
a vividly working environment with fun co-workers
GLOBAL CUSTOMER CARE ANALYST (Former Employee), DalianDecember 27, 2013
Our cubicle in the offices fulls of laughters and energies, we enjoyed working there as much as helping our customers
A lot of work as always
Service Delivery Engineer at ACS (Current Employee), Moscow, ONNovember 13, 2013
A typical day consists of a lot of work, consumed by customer troubles with production databases (more the 150 instances)
Feels home
Oracle supply chain senior consultant (Former Employee), Riyadh, S01October 16, 2013
Yes, Oracle is when you feel home , amazing management level , and high standards of business practices.
Stable Company
Principle Support Analyst - ACS (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: easy access to oracle sources
Cons: poor employee satisfaction focus
- Typical Day at work:
Customer onsite activity, upgrade, patching, problem troubleshooting, process review, migration.

- Learned:
Customer oriented behavior, troubleshooting techniques, standard process.

Management:
- Customer focus.

Co-Worker:
- Distinct, everyone in his own tasks, usually helpful if needed.

Hardest part of the job:
- Every customer – more... has its own issues, needs lots of organization to keep focus.

Most Enjoyable part:
- Lots to learn, continuous challenge. – less
Awesome sales training
Senior Technical Sales Representative - Middleware (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 13, 2013
Told that I would be a better sales consultant than a straight salesman.
Fun to work with.
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee), Taguig, PHJune 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch, clothing allowance, transporation allowance plus the incentives
Cons: n/a
Fun working place because you won't demand for anything and considered each colleague as a family. I've learned alot from the company even though I don't have any background on the said environment they provided us all the training/s that we will be needing in order for us to do our duties and responsibilities well.With the Management, they are all – more... fair treating their employees and regarding with the work load or job everyday is a fun working day because we treated each other as a family and if someone is in need we see to it that we can help or assist each other with all of our knowledge and with all that we ca. – less
Senior Technical Consulting Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaJune 11, 2013
Oracle Corporation is world's second largest company and has a great employee work culture. Oracle corporation has end-to-end products from Database to Middleware and has been a market leader in the areas of database products.
Well balanced, innovative company
Network Analyst / Capacity manager (Current Employee), Guadalajara, JALApril 29, 2013
It's a great place to work with good opportunities and growth for their employees.
Very productive and challenging place to work.
Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 18, 2013
Excellent!
Overall a good company to work with.
Good HR benefits.
Good learning.
Productive place to work
Solution Architect (Current Employee), Brasília, DFDecember 28, 2012
Pros: great place to work
Cons: self service employee...all the things we need to search...
Is a big company to work. The company provide development.
You need to go alone to discover all the tools that the company have for your development....
Productive and fun place
Senior ERP Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 26, 2012
Pros: high salary
Cons: long hours
Challenging and fast-paced. Lot of guidance and reviews. Career growth is great
Corporate machine
Applications Sales Representative (Former Employee), Redwood Shores,CAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: low pay, constant commission changes make estimating earning potential impossible, low levels of cooperation between field reps and inside sales reps.
Difficult place to work when there is restructuring happening throughout the company.
Sales Number Driven
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 30, 2014
Involved in Business Development - Having interacted with prospective customers I got to know the business processes and challenges which organizations face at different levels of business right from IT to CXO level executives.

Tremendous resources about Oracle products that give in depth technical and functional information
Great Organization to work for
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), BangaloreJuly 29, 2014
-Call into customers
-Forecast reviews and closures
-Great people around
-Great Training regimes
-The drive for closure and the effort to get so many moving parts together, eventually the sense of achievement after closure with great reward

1 2 3 4 5