I’m trying to reach you regarding position "Warehouse Worker" OR "Material Handler" OR "Record Center Specialist" with one of our prestigious client. If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume and hourly rate expectations.
Type: Contract for 4 Months
Location: Concord, ON
Must be able to perform repetitive lifting of 40lbs to 60lbs
Qualifications and Experience
- Working in a warehouse environment processing orders and move boxes of files, books, binders, backup tapes and other materials.
- The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting.
- Employees must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 10-40lbs on a regular basis.
- Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks for transporting materials.
- Use the proprietary computer system to track orders and determine the location of boxes and operate hand held scanner
- Must be able to physically lift an average weight of 45lbs repetitively
NOTE: - STEEL TOE SAFETY SHOES REQUIRED
905-581-1050 OR 647-931-1350
OPUS-ISM is a leading provider of pharmacy management systems to independent, chain, outpatient and institutional pharmacies. OPUS-ISM has...