I’m trying to reach you regarding position SharePoint Developer with .NET skills with one of our prestigious client. Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred specifications that our client is seeking for this position. If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume along with your contact information and expected Base Salary.
Title: SharePoint Developer with .NET skills
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Provide technical expertise in the analysis, design and implementation of complex projects to include computer and network hardware and infrastructure, operating systems, databases and enterprise wide business applications for the client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as developer on medium and large projects.
- Provide technical leadership.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to design scalable solutions to problems.
- Involved in project startup through implementation to ensure all aspects of the technology plan is accounted for, understood, defined, and executed successfully
- Complete peer Code-reviews
- Complete peer Design reviews
- Work with third party software providers to ensure solutions meet the needs of client
- Represents the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service.
- Abides by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Supports corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company
- In addition to the essential job functions described above, all associates will perform duties as requested by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Need 5-10 years experience in SharePoint Development
- Related work experience in .NET & SharePoint Development
- SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer, C# or VB
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio 2010
- Experience working with relational databases such as, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server database objects (including stored procedures)
- Understanding of web based technologies including browsers, HTML, XML, and CSS.
- Ability to build technical designs from functional designs using industry-standard notation; specifically UML
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with diverse teams
Indeed - 9 months ago
OPUS-ISM is a leading provider of pharmacy management systems to independent, chain, outpatient and institutional pharmacies. OPUS-ISM has...