I’m trying to reach you regarding position Helpdesk Support, Level 1 position with one of our Prestigious client. Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred specifications that our client is seeking for this position. If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume along with your contact information and expected hourly Rate.
Title: Helpdesk Support, Level 1
Location: Ottawa, ON
Duration: 9 months contract
- Perform initial Incident Management diagnosis and actively manage medium to high priority incidents = 75%
- Maintain Service Level Agreements currently in place by resolving routine to medium complexity issues. = 75%
- Actively promote self- serve portal and educate users on using Knowledge Base =75%
- Keep abreast on knowledge base articles and engage with level 2 and or 3 support tier when updates are required. =5%
- Ensure day to day service request are taken care of in a timely manner.
- Provide Continuous Service Improvement by providing ideas and suggestion in order to improve service offering and user experience. = 5%
- From time to time may take lead on special project ensuring it’s completion including training, documentation. = 10%
- Responds to requests from regional IT staff as a first point of contact for incident resolution and service request.
- Requires excellent customer service skills such as patience and ability to communicate in clear and simple terms. Works on well-defined objectives or tasks of limited scope. Ability in identifying process improvements and engaging the Help Desk. Associates degree related to business or information systems with typically at least 6 months of end user support experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with most desktop and network operating systems in use at JDSU.
- Familiarity with the different corporate applications and how they work on each platform.
- Ability to effectively convey ideas through oral and written communications
905-581-1050 OR 647-931-1350
Indeed - 11 months ago
OPUS-ISM is a leading provider of pharmacy management systems to independent, chain, outpatient and institutional pharmacies. OPUS-ISM has...