I’m trying to reach you regarding position of “Accounting Clerk” with one of our prestigious client. If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume and hourly rate expectations.
Type: Contract for 7 Months with future extension
Location: Montreal, QC
- Performs routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger
- preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports and accounts payable or receivable functions.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Must have good computer skills, Excel.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. AP and AR processing.
- Position till the end of the year, possibly longer.
OPUS-ISM is a leading provider of pharmacy management systems to independent, chain, outpatient and institutional pharmacies. OPUS-ISM has...