I’m trying to reach you regarding position of “PHP Developer” with one of our prestigious client. Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred specifications that our client is seeking for this position. If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume and base salary expectation.
Title: PHP Developer
Location: Vancouver, BC
Duration: Full Time Permanent
My Client is a fast moving, energetic entrepreneurial company specialized in Internet Marketing and E-Commerce. With several successful online properties already under our belt, we are applying everything we've learned to new and exciting large-scale online businesses. Teams from all our departments are focused, work hard and interact with a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect. Our goals are aggressive, yet achievable, but we need the best people to make them happen. We take our jobs very seriously while not taking ourselves seriously. Big egos do not fit in. We work hard, play hard and have a lot of fun along the way.
You will join our existing web development team in Vancouver where you will code, develop and refine complex web applications to take our internet marketing efforts to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our marketing and lead generation teams to build SEO and lead generation sites
- Build PHP web applications & tools to aggregate and summarize large volumes of data across numerous online properties
- Create CRM and lead / affiliate generation tools by working directly with our business teams to define needs and deliver a solution
- Peer-code reviews
- All other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience coding/developing complex web applications in PHP
- 3+ years working with MVC frameworks
- 2+ years working with large relational MySQL databases and complex data structures
- Development experience with jQuery, CSS and XML a must
- Experience with object oriented design and programming
- Nice to have: development experience with Jira, SVN, MSSQL, Codeigniter and Facebook API’s
- Good web server knowledge and an understanding of communication technologies such as TCP/IP, Proxies, FTP, and Shell etc.
- Highly organized, self-motivated person with a “can-do” attitude, capable of working in fast pace entrepreneurial work environment and flexible work hours
- Strong English communication skills both written & verbal, with the ability to solve complex problems
Indeed - 9 months ago
OPUS-ISM is a leading provider of pharmacy management systems to independent, chain, outpatient and institutional pharmacies. OPUS-ISM has...