Title: Director of Sales
Location: Montreal, QC
Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Danawares Corp. has experienced significant growth over the last few years and we are particularly proud of our strong, thriving culture. We are embarking on major Canadian expansion and we are looking for the right person to run the show!
THE JOB IN A NUTSHELL:
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, strategic and entrepreneurial, with proven sales management skills.
This Position is based in Montreal but we are open to Ontario based candidates as well.
The Sales Director we are looking for has past experience hiring, guiding and training a successful sales team. If you are passionate, organized, creative, results-oriented and entrepreneurial, apply today!
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Develop a sales strategy that will meet/exceed corporate sales and profitability targets.
- Recruit, hire, train and manage the Danawares sales team.
- Work with internal sales people, external partners (reps and distributors) and, where required, directly with customers to sell the line.
- Oversee production of the yearly Danawares catalogue and website.
- Manage the Danawares online business and grow sales in E-Commerce.
- Plan and execute exhibition in all relevant trade shows.
- Conduct quarterly account reviews to maximize all sales business opportunities.
- Oversee inventory purchasing and flow based on your sales budgets and forecasts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Canadian sales management experience in hard goods, with a thorough knowledge of the retail trade, and particular insight into selling to Canadian majors.
- Proven track record of developing, pitching and executing successful sales campaigns for a new or developed line.
- You are an aggressive hunter, not afraid to pound the pavement and get your hands dirty.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team to drive sales results.
- Expert communication and partner/client relationship development capabilities.
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to work with internal teams to manage timelines, expectations and resources.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Must have the ability to conduct business in French.
- University/college degree.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to be part of a long standing and secure company filled with energetic and driven staff.
- You’ll get real-time recognition and reward for your achievements; this position will be highly incentivized by a bonus structure tied to your performance.
- We recognize that you have a life outside of work and we offer you real work/life balance; you’ll get flexible business hours including closing early most Fridays all year long!
- We want you to be comfortable at work; in our open concept work environment, you can literally feel the excitement and buzz of collaboration, creativity and innovation… not to mention our uber-casual dress code and free gym.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC), incorporated on February 21, 1987, is a foundry in the semiconductor industry. As...