We are looking for Software Developers to assist in the creation of Pipeline tools with Opus VFX and Animation. Candidates will be excellent problem solvers, with good planning and communication skills, and be able to coordinate their workload with targeted deadlines.
- Must be fluent in Object Oriented design paradigms.
- Must understand when functional development is useful.
- Knowledge of scripting languages required: Python is preferred.
- SQL experience via ORMs required - ability to write raw SQL queries a bonus.
- Source control knowledge required: Hg preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Knowledge of asynchronous web communication technologies a plus.
- Compiled language knowledge required - any of C#, C, C++, with C++ being a plus.
- BSc in Computer Science, or equivalent workplace experience.
- Previous experience in Film or Video production, or Game Development a bonus.
This opportunity is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. If you are not already a resident of Winnipeg, it requires relocating to the city for the duration of the term. Only Canadian citizens or citizens that have Landed Immigrant status in Canada please apply.
You can apply directly through the Opus VFX website, found here:
Please note: All applications for this position will be considered, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.