Position: Optometric Assistant & Receptionist
Job Type: Full Time
Locations: Bridgeland (NE) Calgary, Alberta
We are currently seeking for a full time optometric assistant to join our eye care team. The candidate must be friendly, self motivated, and energetic with outstanding customer service, communication and organization skills. The individual will need to demonstrate a positive attitude, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reception and telephone handling
- Preliminary screening tests
- Advising patients on contact lens and frame selections
- Repairing and adjusting eyeglasses
- Scheduling appointments
- Assisting the doctors as required
Prior experience is an asset, but not required as training will be provided.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume attached with a cover letter.