Position: Salesforce CRM Administrator
Key Skills: Salesforce Administration, troubleshooting, training and support
Location: Toronto - Downtown
Type: Full-time - Great salary, Bonus and Perks
Join a leading global investment firm and be the "go-to" person for the Salesforce CRM system. You will be a key member of their Operations Team, providing support, administration, change management, security management, business and process analysis and project coordination for hosted Salesforce CRM. You are passionate about technology and like to find innovative ways to solve technical and business problems. You pride yourself on keeping abreast with the latest business and technology trends. You thrive in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
- liaise with Salesforce.com sales and support staff
- manage business / end user training and support needs
- manage upgrades
- work with business / end users to design improved business processes and workflows
- project manage/coordinate all of the above.
- assist with strategy, budget planning and business cases.
- Recent Degree, Business Administration or Business and IT
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce CRM with at least 1 or more years primary support
- Strong business and\or process analysis skills
- Self-motivated with outstanding business and process analysis, coordination, communication and people skills
- Holds his/her own yet knows how to be a true team player.
- Is dynamic, flexible, and enjoys a good challenge
Client is motivated for a quick hire - apply today!