A fantastic full time position is available with our client, a leading manufacturer of luxury goods. This position requires a forward thinking Sales professional
What you will be doing in this role!
This position will require you to be responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets and ensuring effective inventory management and retail sell-through analysis.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop strong partnerships with the Independent Retailers
- Maintain and update account base to achieve targets
- Deliver the annual sales plan for territory
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential business that is brand appropriate
- Establishes contract terms and conditions with key and target customers
- Schedule sales calls, follow up on leads and utilize marketing strategies
- Ensure high degree of customer service
- Demonstrate complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Travel within the territory and to sales meetings
What you should ideally bring to this role!
The ideal candidate is driven and passionate about sales with the ability to hit the ground running. The selected candidate is self-motivated; client service focused and holds a strong desire to succeed. Successful candidates must come from a luxury goods background!
- College/University degree is ideal
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of field/account management experience
- A background in luxury goods is a must
- Strong Excel skills are a must
- Ability to work with mainframe systems
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized and flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- A valid driver’s license
- MUST be able to travel
What your compensation will be!
Base: $65,000 to $70,000