Our client, a well established and professional organization within the medical field, is currently looking for an accountable and reliable Office Manager to join their team. This company focuses on a high level of client care and experience. This is a full time opportunity that offers a fantastic work environment, where you will be working along side a team of ambitious and results driven professionals and knowledgeable staff.
What you will be doing in this role!
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the office.
Your key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with inquiries
- Overseeing a staff of approximately eight
- Ensure all positions are delegated and all staff members are completing their tasks
- Run reports for their bookkeeper and their external Accountant
- Create and distribute minutes of staff meetings
- Ensuring files and papers are stored and organized appropriately
- Maintain general appearance of office
- Monitor and manage office Supplies
- Ensure office procedures are upheld
- ad hoc administrative functions
What you should bring to this role!
The ideal candidate will have completed post secondary education, previous work experience in a similar role and must come from the medical field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience using an EMR system
- Ability to delegate and manage a team
- Must be accountable and professional
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible with a “can do” and a “no task is too big or too small” attitude goes a long way here
Base: $65,000 + benefits
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Camy MacDonald. Please quote KM-0256 and the position title in the subject line when applying.