6 Month Contract with possible extension/full time
Our client, a leading Canadian bank, is looking to add a Mortgage Underwriter to their team for a 6 month contract. They offer an innovative and friendly atmosphere and much more!
What you will be doing in this role!
In this role you will:
- Underwrite mortgage applications
- Make credit/underwriting decisions on mortgage applications
- Work with external parties to gather information in order to make an informed decision
- Ensure compliance with the company’s established lending guidelines
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner to meet service standards
- Shift work: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; 11:30 am – 8:00 pm
What you will bring to the role!
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills with a strong customer focus. They are able to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize effectively.
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience within the financial services industry
- Technically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound judgment
If interested, please send your resume directly to Antoinette King in a Microsoft Word document. Please quote [AKC-0451] in the subject.