Our Client is a leader in the financial and investment services industry and is rapidly expanding. As a result, they are currently looking for a professional Mortgage Administrator to join their team. This company bases their success on the personal growth and advancement of their employees. They offer challenging and rewarding careers, company benefits, and the ability to move throughout the organization.
What you will be doing in this role!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally expanding organization. In this role you can look forward to support the mortgage team by administrating mortgage files as well as providing underwriting and default management support.
- Manage all input and maintenance of file information
- Update and maintain data for reports
- Produce mortgage commitments based on Senior Underwriters approval and recommendation
- Ensure all mortgage files are accurately administered through stages of completion
- Assist with insurance administration, final reporting, and regular correspondence filling
- Administration and follow-up with the mortgage renewal process
- Follow-up on mortgage renewals in a timely manor
- Remain up to date on any CMHC policy and procedure updates or changes
- Participate in weekly mortgage meetings
What you should ideally bring to this role!
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of the industry and previous file management experience.
- Post secondary education and a minimum of 2 to 3 years in a similar position
- Must have extensive experience in file management
- A strong understanding of residential mortgages is required
- Possess strong organizational skills and be able to manage multiple tasks with strict
- Must maintain a professional manner and be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- The ideal candidate leads by example and always display a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, administrative, analytical and very strong communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a self starter!
What your compensation will be!
Salary: $40, 000++
Perks the client has to offer!
Working with dynamic, down to earth people
Please send your resume directly to me in a Microsoft Word document to Camy MacDonald. Please ensure the subject line includes the title of the position and the code ZM-0247
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
However, you can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new positions as they come to us!!