To $85,000.00 plus Bonus
Growth Potential and Career Development
Do you consider yourself a strategic thinker with the ability to communicate to all levels of an organization?
Do you challenge traditional modes of thinking and look to find creative and unique solutions?
Our client, a leading independent company within the asset management industry, is currently experiencing a spurt of growth. With a unique entrepreneurial culture they offer a specialized approach to gain the highest returns for their clients.
What you will be doing in this role!
This hybrid role seeks an exceptional Communications professional to join a team who thinks outside the box, looks for unique ideas and an individual who can challenge the status quo. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and communicating the unique and fascinating story of this company through external and internal channels. This team is collaborative, works extremely well together and is looking for a seamless entry with the individual you has the same philosophy of doing what it takes to achieve the common goal.
- Effectively communicate the organizations key and selected messages
- Provide strategic communications support and guidance
- Prepare and edit various corporate communications materials
- Oversee content creation, management and support for third-party websites
- Monitor the media and prepare daily media reports
- Monitor trends in social media and provide recommendations on new social media strategies
- Monitor the overall performance of communication programs and strategies and identify new opportunities/issues
- Grow and implement the public relations programs (media releases, media program management, brand, etc)
- Manage the organizations market research projects and build on market intelligence
What you should ideally bring to this role!
The successful candidate is media savvy, a strategic thinker with a desire to test, evaluate and implement new ideas!
- A completed University degree, preferably within communications, journalism, public relations and/or business is required
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a communications manager
- A background in the financial/mutual funds industry is a must!
- Proven and working knowledge of the functions and requirements of effective corporate communications
- Team minded; “no task is too small” attitude
- You are deadline driven with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Superior research and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and various Internet and research tools
- Ability to manage multiple communications projects and tasks
If you are interested or know of someone who might be, please contact Antoinette King. Please quote AKC-0204 and the position title in the subject line when applying.