2 roles open (One role is French)
This is a great organization that is young and continuously growing, specializing in distribution within the consumer packaged goods industry.
Have you ever done order entry?
Are you working in an office and looking to make a move to a growing firm?
Are you bilingual and looking for a Monday to Friday role?
Have you ever worked in the Health/Nurtrition/Food/Chemical industry?
What you will be doing in this role!
The successful candidate will be accountable for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times in a professional environment. You will be responsible for managing customer orders and responding to customer requests in a timely and professional manner. THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTER
- Provide customers with information about services and address any concerns
- Listen and assist all clients calling in
- Handle billing inquiries and work order questions
- Data entry and small projects
- Handle incoming emails and faxes
- Additional duties as required by the Customer Service Manager
- Work with a CAN DO attitude
What you should ideally bring to this role!
The successful candidate must be fluent in both English and French and a drive to work and succeed within an innovative and challenging environment.
- Bilingual in FRENCH and English both verbal and written (advanced)
- A post-secondary education ideally
- A minimum of 3 plus years of relatable experience in a similar role
- Previous call centre or customer service related experience is an asset
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, experience with AS400 is an asset
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Problem solver and customer oriented
- Excellent commitment to customer service
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Typing
- Ability to multi task in a busy, fast paced environment
- Stability in your resume
What your compensation will be!
Base Salary: $35-45k
Competitive remuneration and benefits package!
Perks the client has to offer!
Up and coming company