Optimal Payments

Optimal Payments Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good company for an entry-level candidate
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 9, 2014
The tasks were too limited to client contacts. I could not get more training to better serve my clients
Productive and skill obtaining environment
Security Surveillance Analyst (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 6, 2013
Optimal Payments is a growing company where they makes sure to give you the opportunity to succeed and exel if you are willing to do so. This makes people work hard to prove where they stand in the company which is a respectful quality to have. They give you any needed guidance and are open to giving education and guidance when necessary.
Valuable, informative and fast paced. Exciting job environment.
Account Surveillance Analyst (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 30, 2012
Pros: free lunches, gym
Cons: over-night shift
A typical day at work would require one to be attentive to detail. One has to be alert and critically analyze information, documents as well as conduct phone calls. Through this job I have learnt to be quick at what I do as well as pay attention to detail. One tends to manage oneself which is great because it gives you a feeling of independence. My – more... co-workers are great and the office environment is very positive. One of the hardest parts at work is when one has to make a quick decision based on uncertainty. The job gives a person a lot of independence when it comes to decision making which is a great aspect but sometimes also hard.
The most enjoyable part at work is making good decisions and being recognized. – less