Optima

Optima Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
no need
Sales Executive (Current Employee), abudhabi and alainDecember 4, 2013
Pros: sales
Cons: 18 hour
i have almost 20years experiance in the gulf i need better futuer
at present im handling alain abudhabi our prodcut is household and kitchenware im working with optima2007 to until date
long days at work
Driver (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 19, 2013
Pros: fun environment
Cons: lots of work to do
Long days at work
Learned about different things
management was good
co workers were nice
no hardest or most enjoyable parts of the job.
A day at optima
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Stoke-on-Trent, ENGNovember 1, 2013
Pros: good hours of work
Cons: pay
I enjoyed each day,
I accomplished all tasks set
I did all new business calls and introduced the business to new clients which they have been unsuccessful in the past.
Amazing Marketing Opportunity Providing a Wide Variety of Projects
Account Manager - Healthcare (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILJuly 14, 2013
Pros: lunches out, long days (but several breaks), travel (25%)
Cons: management issues
At Optima, I provided regular and consistent project status updates to clients; created, managed and adhered to specified budgets thus successfully meeting client expectations and developed and managed timelines to ensure the organized delivery and successful completion of each project within an allocated budget.

My co-workers were always willing to – more... pitch in and the work environment was very positive. I enjoyed overlooking all marketing and advertising projects including the creation of weekly and monthly promotional flyers and mass emails to more effectively inform clients of products and services. It was sometimes difficult to cleary identify and resolve problems or issues with certain clients, but I found that I more often than not was able to develop and implement solutions effectively. – less
If you want to broken you should work here.
Employee (Former Employee), DurbanJune 10, 2013
Pros: none.
If it is your aim in life to be mistreated, bullied and have racial slurs thrown at you then this is the place for you!
I spent a few months of my life at what i thought would be an amazing job, only to have my skills and knowledge reduced to the colour of my skin.
Work begins at 8 and can end any time from 5.30 to 8pm.
In terms of advancment, thats – more... possible and it happens very quickly, just as long as you're comfortable without an increase or any benefits whatsoever.
My firm belief in integrity and transparency at all times us what finally made me quit...that and victimization at director level.

If you've worked at Optima-you know this is a fair and accurate review. – less
Fun and well payed
Claims Adviser (Former Employee), AccringtonApril 17, 2013
Pros: very well paying
Cons: no job security
Job was very well payed but there was not enough job security for myself having a house and young child.
Great Place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee), Sturgis, MINovember 6, 2012
Experienced the daily operation of an office setting the some times difficult balance of management.
Productive, Laid Back Atmosphere
Advisor / Manager (Current Employee), Clayton Le MoorsOctober 30, 2012
Pros: bonus scheme
Cons: cold calling
Constant Outgoing Calls Being Made. Friendly Relaxed Atmophere, Great Bonus Scheme/Commision.
Fun Workplace
Driver and Service Agent (Current Employee), Orlando-SanfordOctober 18, 2012
Pros: schedule
Cons: short brakes
Good co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when there is a lot rental car reservation. The most enjoyable part of the job is having fun with co-workers at the break. I learned how to work hard in all weather and cleaning experience.
Great workplace.
Property Accountant (Former Employee), Glencoe, ILJuly 27, 2012
It is a great workplace. The team members are all very dedicated workers with set goals in mind.
The managers are positive thinkers with pleasant demeanors and appreciative of hard work.
DIDACTICO SOLO QUE U POCO TEDIOSO
AUX DE TIENDA (Former Employee), Aguascalientes, AGUMarch 20, 2013
Pros: todo me gustava
Cons: no me permitia seguir con mis estudios
EL DESEMPEÑO HAY FUE BUENO EN GENERAL

APRENDÍ A VENDER

EN AMBIENTE LABORAL FUE BUENO TAMBIÉN EL PAGO
excelente ambiente, buen pago, experiencia maravillosa.
Manager General, Experto en Rent a Car (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2012
aprendí mucho en america, deber, cumplir horarios, respeto, servicio y amistad.
Environnement de travail agréable
Chargée de recrutement (Current Employee), Paris 15eAugust 27, 2012
Recrutement : Définition des besoins, création de fiches de poste, sourcing, rédaction et diffusion d’annonces, conduite d’entretiens
téléphoniques et physiques. Reporting statistique. Création d’une base candidats.
Rédaction de comptes-rendus et présentation des profils aux clients.
Gestion contractuelle et administrative des intérimaires : Constitution – more... de dossiers, rédaction des contrats, DUE, acompte…
Gestionnaire grand compte : maintien de la relation commerciale (appels quotidiens, suivi, fidélisation,
gestion des problématiques).