Our client, an international staffing firm, is searching for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join their growing team. This is an exceptional opportunity that offers the right professional the chance to continue their career development in the professional staffing and recruitment industry.
- Identify top talent through actively sourcing various recruitment and social media forums.
- Interviews applicants to determine their job suitability for particular jobs.
- Follow through with potential candidates and conduct interviews as required.
- Provide information on company operations and job opportunities to potential candidates.
- Create and post job advertisements on the internet and other sources
- Maintain and search through the existing candidate resume database
- Liaise with team members regarding all open orders and offer assistance where possible.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with a strong qualified candidate base in advance of need.
- Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- 3+ years of recruiting in an agency or corporate recruiting environment.
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Results driven, self-motivatedand the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely perceptive and can relate to people at all levels.
- Excellent technical skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the maneuver online recruiting strategies (LinkedIn, job postings, etc.).
- Ability to work with confidential information
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission package along with a complete benefits package.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Site officiel Optima Analyse de MarchÃ© - Official website Optima Marketing