We have an exciting opportunity in for a recent graduate in Electrical Engineering to join a dynamic and innovative team. This role will appeal to individuals who are looking for a long-term career whereby receiving training and mentoring allowing for upward career mobility.
If you’re enthusiastic and eager to learn, this could be the ideal position for you!
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong programming skills and exposure to either C, C++ or Visual Basic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and personal commitment to get the job done
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
Indeed - 12 months ago
Optima is committed to strategic innovation with bimSCORE. bimSCORE evaluations and advisory empower Optima to integrate BIM technologies...