Cons: bullying culture, total lack of ethic, employees treated lack commodities, total disregard for employment law.
Working at OPEX Corporation was the worst experience of my live and I will always regret the day I joined this company.
I would like to advise any future applicant not to believe their claim that "OPEX management never laid-off anybody". I am certainly here to witness that I was unfairly dismissed by OPEX Corporation and over the 2 years that worked there I saw many other people being ruthlessly terminated.
I was personally called by my manager to his office and asked to handover my resignation, which is illegal. As I would not agree to my own termination, I received threat that OPEX would find another way to terminate my employment. A month after this meeting I received, a letter stating that my role had been made redundant.
After terminating my employment, OPEX Corporation refused to pay salaries and commission and withheld my money for almost 2 year. I only received the payments that I was owed after taking the company to Court.
Here are a few things that you should consider before taking any employment at OPEX Corporation:
- bullying culture
- managing by threat
- express a basic opinion and your job is at stake
- total disregard for their employees, customers and partners
- total disregard for any employment law
- they won't pay you when terminating your employment
- they will ask you for lots of references prior to offering employment, but they won't give you any.
- they're greedy, vicious and treat their employees as commodities
- consider yourself lucky if you survive 1 year at OPEX (even if you are extremely successful).