OpenAire Inc. is a leading custom designer and manufacturer of retractable roofing and skylight systems for customers throughout North America and Europe. Our culture is entrepreneurial, fast paced and embraces change. From the first interview, we consider each person's desire and potential to learn, grow and lead. OpenAire offers an inviting work environment, competitive salaries, and an excellent benefits package.Our Team is currently looking for
**Experienced Aluminum Welders** to complement our Manufacturing Team. .
- Minimum three (3) years experience with Aluminum MIG Welding in a custom manufacturing environment. (experience is essential for this posting)
- CWB Certifiable – in house training provided
- Experience in blue print reading and use of machine shop measuring equipment.
- Able to read and understand shop drawings and calculations inherent to fabrication.
- Ensure all components meet specifications using appropriate tools for verification.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill with attention to detail.
- Good work ethic and flexibility to work any shift a must.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Protect self and others by following the company Health & Safety policy and practicing safe work habits.
- Stable work history.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar manufacturing role required. In house training provided. Day and Afternoon Shift positions available. OpenAire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send us a copy of your resume in Word format via our website or fax to 905-901-9662. www.openaire.com